Mario Kart Tour

Wario should have zero characters on his side, and Waluigi also have zero characters.
Then there would be no point to the tour.

Team Waluigi is currently in the lead, and at the time of writing none of the teams received any token boost. I actually did not expect Waluigi to be the more popular choice overall.

If for a moment you thought that Chargin' Chuck having voice acted clips in Mario Golf: Super Rush might have a role in this… I guess you might be right: King Bob-omb too has in the Super Rush the same voice acting he has in Tour.

I'm intrigued by that mushroom house in Sky Garden, the Mario Kart 8 look is a given since Cloudtop Cruise is actually Sky Garden in Japan, but there seem to be further developments beside the MK8 vibes.

Also, that Zeppelin seems to be that of Singapore Speedway, if you think that in that course a Luigi alt was introduced, it's a pretty nice "renewal" of the same concept of the original Zeppelin.

Last edited:
Gonna spend all my rubies till I get Chargin Chuck.

While I worked on the latest update, I noticed that I forgot to add the previous Los Angeles Tour content. Oops!

high end char assignments.png

Wario: I hate LOSING! Nyehh!

Why does Nintendo hate the GBA tracks?

View attachment 23394

Wait, what now? Everything was fine in DS, so why change Sky Garden now?

Also, why change Sky Garden at all? I get SNES Rainbow Road widening the track, but I don't think there was anything wrong with Sky Garden for it be justifiable to make it unfaithful to the original design.

Wait, what now? Everything was fine in DS, so why change Sky Garden now?

Also, why change Sky Garden at all? I get SNES Rainbow Road widening the track, but I don't think there was anything wrong with Sky Garden for it be justifiable to make it unfaithful to the original design.
This has happened to 4 GBA tracks so far.

massacre of ribbon road.png
massacre of sunset wilds.png
massacre of cheep cheep island.png

Super Circuit was my very first Mario game, so there's the reason I'm so invested in this.

Three of four of those tracks have to be adapted to a shittier, stiff, classic American muscle car can't steer for shit mobile motion controls, that's why a lot of those turns are cut. Ribbon Road, despite being on a real Mario Kart with karts that CAN steer, I felt was especially neutered, by that gliding section too. I really despise what they did to the GBA tracks.

Hey so... what does it say about me that I keep coming back to Tire#Mario_Kart_Tour to check if new images have been added?

MKSC_Sky_Garden_Mini_Map.png
GBA
MKT_Map_SkyGardenGBA.png
Tour
134D85F6-F239-49C2-8AB9-8BA81F6653A4.png

edit: oops, didn't see this was already discussed, i just wanted to make a meme lol

And let's throw in a random mushroom platform for NO DISCERNABLE REASON

it's probably there so it can help you maintain your combo

Last edited:
Back