Mario Kart Tour

Wait so is Blue Toad or isn't he the Week 2 Spotlight?

Either way I was totally expecting them to just pile all the previous Peaches into the second one like they did with the previous few tours.

isn't it heartbreaking how Kamek is still denied a playable role in the Mario Kart series after getting the boot from both MK64 and 8? To think Dixie and King Bob-omb made it in MKT before Kamek despite originally being deemed less likely to.

There's no Goomba playable either.

isn't it heartbreaking how Kamek is still denied a playable role in the Mario Kart series after getting the boot from both MK64 and 8?

Nope, that's what the fucker deserves for messing with Baby Luigi.

Yeah I think it's weird that this guy can play tennis, golf, and be a doctor but still can't kart race.

I finally got Red Koopa troopa! I now have all the Koopas!

3A41DC2C-F160-4706-B432-D44998EAA5F8.jpeg

Aw great I already expended my joke in the Mario vs Luigi event.

TEAM Daisy!

However, Team Peach might win because TEAM Mario won last time.

An in-game challenge badge added in the Peach vs. Daisy Tour suggests there's gonna be an Amsterdam track in the future.

Larry Koopa (DJ) and Pauline (Red Light District) confirmed.

Team Peach is winning. An uphill battle for us in Team Daisy. "Fight on fighter! Don't let anyone steal your fire!" -For Kimg & Country: Burn The Ships

And now a burning question: Bowser Jr. is in Team Peach because Peach is his mama, but why are the Koopalings in Team Peach too and not with Bowser and the Koopa Troopas in Team Daisy?

Reactions: zel
So basically if you want to win, always choose the Team that is the main hero or heroine. I imagine if there ever is Team Wario vs Team Waluigi, Team Wario will win.

Back