Mario Kart Tour

PaperYoshi

Dinosaur Island Ambassador
So basically if you want to win, always choose the Team that is the main hero or heroine. I imagine if there ever is Team Wario vs Team Waluigi, Team Wario will win.

PaperYoshi

Team Yoshi vs Team Birdo, choose Yoshi.

Team DK vs Diddy, choose DK.

Team Bowser vs DK, choose Bowser.

And etc.

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
I'm a Baby Luigi. Waluigi, alongside Kamek, is a mortal enemy of mine. 😏

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
As I my profile post says, I've finally made an account.
And.. um..
I got first place on my first races??? Against people that seem to have been playing longer???
And I've put distance ahead of them?!!
Screenshot_20210218-142139.png
Screenshot_20210218-142629.png

Screenshot_20210218-143001.png

Luan Loud

[laughs] "Get it?"
Those are actually bots that you're racing against. They use account names from actual players, so the game tricks you into thinking that they're actual human players. It IS possible to play with other people by going into multiplayer. When you boot up the game, there is an icon on the lower left part of the screen that takes you to online multiplayer. I think it has to be unlocked by beating a certain number of cups, though.

Also, WOOHOO, you're team Peach! 👍

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
Who the fuck in the development team said "Yeah, you know what could go with a Donkey Kong course? A penguin Toad alt."

That said, wow, DK Summit. I loved that course on Wii!

Mariomaniacs

Helllooooo Dr.!
Those are actually bots that you're racing against. They use account names from actual players, so the game tricks you into thinking that they're actual human players. It IS possible to play with other people by going into multiplayer. When you boot up the game, there is an icon on the lower left part of the screen that takes you to online multiplayer. I think it has to be unlocked by beating a certain number of cups, though.

Also, WOOHOO, you're team Peach! 👍
Okay, that explains it. Thank you.
I was so confused like "I can't be the only one who knows how to drift, can I?!"

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
So am I a natural enemy because I like Waluigi?
Nah, I can totally differentiate between fans of characters and characters themselves. Yoshi and Wario fans like joking Baby Luigi's role in the Yoshi's series at my expense all the time.

If you honestly take my post as offensive, then I apologize. Waluigi is just a fun character to mess around with and I always look forward to his inclusion in many Mario games.

Walugi is a romantic, a lover not a fighter! I urge you to forgive him for some quarrel over baseball @Redshift
I'll forgive him all right, but that's because Wario is a bigger fish to fry.

Last edited:

walugurl

The girl who has a crush on Waluigi
Nah, I can totally differentiate between fans of characters and characters themselves. Yoshi and Wario fans like joking Baby Luigi's role in the Yoshi's series at my expense all the time.

If you honestly take my post as offensive, then I apologize. Waluigi is just a fun character to mess around with and I always look forward to his inclusion in many Mario games.

Oh good, I was afraid you were one of those fans that hates others for liking a different character than you.

PaperYoshi

Careful, Wario is my friend. We go way back to “Wario Woods,” (SNES), “Mario Kart 64”, and “Wario Land II.” (Gameboy Color).