Mario Kart Tour

Reindeer Yoshi seems beyond my grasp yet again. :(

I keep getting epic karts and gliders, but no Yoshi. Dashi feels my pain.

I have created a monster
Screenshot_2020-12-14-18-43-43.png

Consider yourself lucky you don't get a Coin in place of the Mega Mushroom because that item has already been obtained by someone else...

I wand t Fire Rosalina badly.

0A450B02-18FB-4894-B7FD-36E5B7AF1359.jpeg

I completely bought out the token shop before Thursday was over lol.
Spamming Merry Mountain R with DK was the key. Giant Banana Frenzies were broken.

About time we got to play as the helper Lakitu (note the green shell), the new course as shown in the in-game news is basically RMX Rainbow Road 2 (no point in calling the first one RMX Rainbow Road 1 if there wasn't going to be a 2, after all) but hey, let's just let them have some "rest" with this simpler RMX course, the last few new courses were pretty good imo...

I decided to re-download the game, ya know, give it another chance, and its not as bad as i remember it being, mostly because I have a much more advantage ced phone now. The game runs really well, and I was having fun with it.

Oh and also I got baby rosalina as one of my first characters.....yaaaaay.......

I might try getting that cute new Lakitu alt. I'm happy that Lakitu finally gets his first alt.

Also, the Special Pipe is going to bring back all of the gold characters, including Gold King Boo. Cool!

The next week's pipe is going to have a bunch of Mario variants...lame.

I got Lakitu from the first free pipe. WHAT!
Why can't I be this lucky when Yoshi or Daisy are in the spotlight? 😭

I got Lakitu from the first free pipe. WHAT!
Why can't I be this lucky when Yoshi or Daisy are in the spotlight? 😭

I know your pain, I tried so hard to get Fire Rosalina and Riendeer Yoshi in the pipes and I got neither. :'(

I found that this game can be fun if you play it very casually. I used to get frustrated when I would get nothing valuable upon spending tens of rubies on a pipe, in one case even uninstalling the game afterwards. Since it seemed to start getting more generous at one point, I said "Eeeeeh" and gave it another shot; it is Mario Kart after all, and one with tons more updates than any previous game in the series.

Yet, I can't help but think that there's still something fishy going on behind those pipe probablities. See, I had four pulls worth of rubies and decided to use them on the recent pipe with 9 Mario spotlights, which make up about 12% of appearance rates in that pipe--pretty high if you ask me.

My first three pulls gave me almost complete rubbish, except for a Mario Hakama duplicate (from a green pipe fake-out no less) and a couple other High-End non-spotlight units. Then, on the fourth pull, I got--no joke--FOUR High-End Mario alts that I didn't have, back to back. It seemed very improbable that they'd show up so concentrated in a sea of disappointing stuff.

I've heard this rumour that the game might make High-Ends more difficult to obtain when it detects that you have only used F2P rubies thus far, but I don't have any solid information to back it up with. On the other hand, to give some empirical examples of the game's generosity, there are Special Pipes, the Token Shop and the Tier Shop which provided me with many things I didn't have, not to mention that I got Builder Luigi and Party Pauline from free pipes.

I have heard horror stories where someone emptied a Spotlight pipe and didn't get the Spotlight character.

I finally just got Pauline (OR) in a pipe.

A German-themed tour and they go with fucking Baby Rosalina again when Wario (Oktoberfest) and Ludwig (Composer) would make amazing alts.

Then again it's strictly set in Berlin, so... Luigi (Wall Demolisher)?

I still await the Moscow Tour.

Reactions: zel
I feel like we might get a Super Nintendo World Tour or something when that place opens, along with super nintendo world as a track.

Well also probably get characters like chef kinopio and maybe another odyssey costume, potentially mario all stars mario

Back