Mario Kart Tour

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Administrator

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
I think that's Bowser, not jr. His head is too dark green and you can see the horns protruding from behind the hat.

PaperYoshi

Dinosaur Island Ambassador

Well, that’s interesting, so far the New folder only contained city courses. The layout goes the extra mile too imo, with those three settings (village, industrial/mining area, gift box mountain) and that downhill slope with a half-pipe at the top.

Also Reindeer Yoshi💚 and a mysterious green alt with a Santa hat (another Bowser Jr. alt?).
Reindeer Yoshi will be mine this year! So swearth I before the Star Spirits! ;)

Squawks

Shokora
Wiki Bureaucrat
Former 'Shroom Staff
I'm proud of my boys. What if we got Wario (Bad Santa)?

image0.jpg

Last edited:

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
He's Santa Claws!
I'm sure his army and family love it.

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Meanwhile, Mario won the Mario vs. Luigi Tour 61 to 39. Which means my team lost. Well. Good game to anyone playing on the Mario team.

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
But how else am I gonna use my Mario congrats Luigi in Mario Power Tennis?

Also I feel Bowser's just that Santa that would steal the cookies and milk and put black liquorice in the stockings ;p

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
I'd expect him to go full Grinch and just steal everyone's presents and leave them with nothing.

Then Mario has to put it all back and save Christmas.

You know like that one episode of the SMW cartoon.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Administrator
Honestly, can’t see Santa Bowser missing the chance of punishing the naughty kids. And if someone complains about the received coal... you don’t want to be on the receiving end of a fire breath when you’re holding coal, do you?

PaperYoshi

Honestly, can’t see Santa Bowser missing the chance of punishing the naughty kids. And if someone complains about the received coal... you don’t want to be on the receiving end of a fire breath when you’re holding coal, do you?
Reverse.

“naughty get presents, nice get coal.” :bowser:

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Team Mario won? Color me surprised.

Luan Loud

[laughs] "Get it?"
Go Team Mario! I do think that Luigi is the better character, but Team Mario had many of my favorite characters while Team Luigi only had a few of my favorites (Peachette, Wendy, Explorer Toadette).

I'm happy for everyone who wanted a Bowser alt, but I'll probably be saving my rubies this tour. Santa Bowser doesn't seem very useful for the ranked cups because I already have Halloween Peach and Captain Toad for Merry Mountain, and he's not even a top shelf character for Merry Mountain T.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Administrator
Well, unless you’re saving for an alt you know they’re coming or you don’t have any ruby left and you’d need to pay real money, which is something I think you should not do on this game, never skip Coin Box drivers.

Coin Box is by far the best special item in ranked cups, giving you almost Frenzy-like points out of a single use, so you need as much Coin Box coverage as possible.

The only reason I skipped the Coin Box special pipe was because of Reindeer Yoshi next week, if I get him I’ll immediately pull the Santa Bowser pipe.

Last edited:

Luan Loud

[laughs] "Get it?"
Welp, I just lost a large amount of rubies because Santa Bowser didn't want to show up and he was one of the last 10 items in the pipe. Now I'm down to 129 rubies. I hope it was worth it.

PaperYoshi

Welp, I just lost a large amount of rubies because Santa Bowser didn't want to show up and he was one of the last 10 items in the pipe. Now I'm down to 129 rubies. I hope it was worth it.
I hate when that happens. For me I keep getting Gold Pipes that spit out a character or kart I already have.

Yoshi the SSM

I'm Yoshi the Space Station Manager from the wiki.
Got Yoshi (Reindeer) within the first 10 fires. So, I also decided to go for Bowser (Santa). That was 50 fires, bringing me down to 48 tries left (I had the two freebies on it; the pipe 2 had no freebies on it) In either case, I still have over 300 rubies because I hardly use them. Oh. And when I was going for Bowser (Santa), I also got two new characters who were both Birdo.

PaperYoshi

Got Yoshi (Reindeer) within the first 10 fires. So, I also decided to go for Bowser (Santa). That was 50 fires, bringing me down to 48 tries left (I had the two freebies on it; the pipe 2 had no freebies on it) In either case, I still have over 300 rubies because I hardly use them. Oh. And when I was going for Bowser (Santa), I also got two new characters who were both Birdo.
You have major Luck, I keep getting high end duplicates of what I already have. I want Reindeer Yoshi so bad, but I reckon I won’t end up getting him this Winter Tour (just like last year’s). I am blessed at getting high end gliders and karts, but less so on characters.

Buffalo Bell

Avi by AidanK
Next tour is the Rosalina Tour, Rosalina's Ice World is coming back, givin the season, I won't be surprised if we get an alt that pretty much makes her Elsa