Mario Kart Tour

I get it's to promote Home Circuit but making badges of all things something they put pay or miss out is beyond greedy

What do you think will be the next..

Yoshi Color
Shy Guy Color
Birdo Color?

I'd like a Light Blue or White Yoshi for Christmas Tour II.

What do you think will be the next..

Yoshi Color
Shy Guy Color
Birdo Color?

I'd like a Light Blue or White Yoshi for Christmas Tour II.
I would also like a light blue Yoshi! But I think it would be no fair to have a Christmas Yoshi, because last year it was Yoshi. So I really think a Holiday shy guy would be neat.

My Mario Kart Yoshi predictions:

C03B1789-C9E5-476D-AAD3-5C8253FB084E.jpeg

Prediction:
Christmas Tour
Winter Tour
Reasoning:
White Yoshi looks like snow and would be a good Frosty The Snowman.

Cobalt Blue Yoshi
3FCE9CF2-8BE7-4271-9511-5CCC4C216990.png

Prediction:
Winter Tour
Summer Tour
Reasoning:,
Blue could make a good Winter or Summer Tour Yoshi.
DB9EABC0-3A17-403F-8B27-11A60D3F19EF.png

Prediction:
Spring or Easter Tour
Christmas Tour or Winter Tour
Summer Tour
Reasoning:
Spring or Easter Tour because its one of egg blues. Winter because its the color of Ice Mario. Summer because he's one of tropical yoshies like Pink.

F0CB00AF-6052-4181-B23B-97D61FD0D2EF.png

Prediction:
Easter Tour
Reasoning: Yellow looks like Spring daisies and its a traditional color of Easter.

42CE2DC1-BCC6-41EA-9493-A910A9DE274E.png

Prediction:
Easter Tour
Summer Tours
Reasoning:
Easter because Pink along with light blue and yellow are traditional colors of Easter eggs and colors. Summer because Pink is a tropical Yoshi.

89E4D981-1BEF-436A-9CD1-92B9B575BC25.png

Prediction:
Halloween Tour
Fall Tours
Summer Tour
Reasonings:,
Orange Yoshi would be perfect for Fall, but he is also a Tropical Yoshi like Light Blue and Pink which works for Summer.

BDB7C1C3-2FC8-4115-A273-8534C4F22343.jpeg

Prediction:
Halloween Tour
Spring Tour
Reasonings:
Purple is a traditional color of witches and ghouls so that works for Halloween Tour, or Spring because purple flowers bloom then.

I doubt Brown Yoshi would be added to Mario Kart Tour.

Specialty Yoshies:

Pirate Yoshi

872A102C-9930-40AB-9088-F88C7131D37E.jpeg

Last edited:
So, huh,

This is not something we have seen before, plus all these presents and the factories on the left make me think of a Santa's presents factory... highly imaginative recreation of a real life location? The first non-city new course? What is this even..

P.S.: well, there is something new for sure: if you look at the center in the full resolution image you'll see a wooden bridge with item boxes, so for the first time since a lot of years we might have the first mountain track in which we aren't sent upwards by a cannon?

I get big Grinchy Whoville vibes with that mountain, lol.

Enzxjc2XUAAgRig.png

I am surprised they are waiting tell the 15th of Dec to start rhe Winter Tour.

Donkey Kong reformed after stealing Mini-Marios: he now redistributes them to kids.

Black Yoshi was in the special pipe during the Super Mario Kart Tour along with six other characters (Vacation Peach, Penguin Luigi, Party Time Toad, and others). Gold Dry Bones was in the special pipe during the 1st Anniversary Tour along with Gold Shy Guy, Gold Dry Bowser, and Gold Freerunning Koopa. Those were the only times you could get those two characters without paying for them.

Gold King Boo is a character that you could only receive if you bought the Gold Pass during the Halloween Tour, so I guess he's paywall exclusive.

I wanted to share this:

View attachment 8092

It was a 1 in 4 chance, and I got her! I also got a duplicate PinkGold Peach from the Special Pipe.
you are super lucky i only got peachette which always annoys me because it's the only high end character i have

you are super lucky i only got peachette which always annoys me because it's the only high end character i have
I have no high-end character, and I don't think I will ever have one - one day, I spent all my rubies (134)and nothing.I guess no is no

Thing is, last week Ice Mario was being sold in the "for everyone" row of the Tier Shop for 12000 Coins, with 15000 Coins being gifted at the beginning of the Tour. Did you miss him?

it's obviously troll
It's working as designed.
78JGMFs.png

I keep bringing up parallels to underage gambling but I will have to mention this any time any user voices frustration with the chance-based rewards this game's bed nest is built on.

Last edited:
Yeah, but as I said before, two High-End drivers were recently given away for free:

Metal Mario was in the Event Shop of the 1st Anniversary Tour, which was based on tokens you can't buy, only collect on the courses

Ice Mario was in last week's Tier Shop, he costed 12000 Coins but every player was gifted 15000 Coins at the beginning of the tour, making him available without having to spend any ruby for Coin Rush.

With that being said, 134 rubies sadly aren't enough to even empty a 50 items pipe (there you need 225 rubies), so not getting a High-End driver after spending 134 rubies isn't impossible (and is one of the reasons why the earlier gacha gets banned for exposing children to gambling, the better; 225 rubies to negate any bad luck and get at least a High-End item are pretty much north of $100 worth of ruby packs, even more if you directly use the shop without buying the packs).

Last edited:
Eh, I think these characters shouldn't be requiring yet another separate currency nor should they go for a whopping 12,000 coins to begin with (lord, what a grind) either

Wooly Yoshis and Mini Toads showed up in Ribbon Road in MK8, I wonder if they are barred from the bizzare spin off ban list that seems to exist

I hope Woolly Yoshi get added to MKT after they make all the colors of Yoshi available.

I think that's Bowser, not jr. His head is too dark green and you can see the horns protruding from behind the hat.

Back