Mario Kart Tour

I had a dream of where in mario kart you could just make your own character. Just stick a 3d file in your SD card or a specific folder set by Mario Kart and bam! Your own character, even usable online. And they can make it kid safe by like Nintendo checking the skins. They will also learn what characters people want. Win win if you ask me.

For those wondering, the probable reasons Peach has a shit load of alt is the main audience drawn to gatchas are horny teenagers, so alt wise, girls get the prominence over dudes, Peach is the most well known Mario girl though the dudes like that I seen are more drawn to Daisy, Rosalina ... and Bowsette

For those wondering, the probable reasons Peach has a shit load of alt is the main audience drawn to gatchas are horny teenagers, so alt wise, girls get the prominence over dudes, Peach is the most well known Mario girl though the dudes like that I seen are more drawn to Daisy, Rosalina ... and Bowsette
I mean obviously. Gacha models only actually work when fanservice is involved.

Notice how the best alts so far have been the females. Rosalina in her Halloween costume, Daisy in her Fairy costume, etc.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Bowser has yet to get a single variant... and yet Dry Bowser has.

Neither Baby Mario nor Baby Luigi got any alts even though Baby Peach has one

That being said, Mario still has the most alts

mario already has enough variants to fill an entire mario kart 8 match of 12 people which is saying something for sure

I mean obviously. Gacha models only actually work when fanservice is involved.

Notice how the best alts so far have been the females. Rosalina in her Halloween costume, Daisy in her Fairy costume, etc.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Bowser has yet to get a single variant... and yet Dry Bowser has.
The potential summer/beach tour is right around the corner, and it will be reach ultimate gacha fanservice for this game.

I had a dream of where in mario kart you could just make your own character. Just stick a 3d file in your SD card or a specific folder set by Mario Kart and bam! Your own character, even usable online. And they can make it kid safe by like Nintendo checking the skins. They will also learn what characters people want. Win win if you ask me.

Mods are technically exactly that already but an option to add slots rather than replacing racers would be totally the bomb. Oh and you also need to do voice and UI replacement as well.

I don't get dreams of that since I know exactly what's required to make a usable 3D character in Mario Kart 8 so lol.

I'm so glad Mario gets another useless variant to bloat the gacha.

at least they didn't adopt "Je suis Pauline"

Baby Luigi looks like he's riding on a blue-colored birthday girl.

...I can't identify the kart he's riding on.

Yeah, it's the Rosalina Birthday Girl.

I managed to red him with a Lucky 7 and pass him the finish line. Victory is mine!

Yeah, instead of having to choose either handling or drifting, you can have both. I have drift as the button and handling as just the screen, but you can have it the other way around too. I just think it makes more sense to have drifting as a button.

Yeah, instead of having to choose either handling or drifting, you can have both. I have drift as the button and handling as just the screen, but you can have it the other way around too. I just think it makes more sense to have drifting as a button.
I remember that the way it previously was, you drifted by swiping the screen and you had to turn on tilt controls so you could actually handle without drifting.

You could also disable tap-to-drift and at that point you could tap and slide to steer. With that mode you need to rely on autodrifting to charge Mini-Turbo and you can't charge an Ultra Mini-Turbo.

Now thankfully you can have both modes in one which is great as I still use tap-to-jump as main control mode (since well, in Mario Kart there are very few moments in which you don't need to drift) and being able to steer precisely saved me more than once.

Back