Mario Kart Tour

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Oh gosh you're the original Rusty Copper Luigi promoter why are you playing Tour
I play tour, nothing wrong with it. Except that pay to win.

So, It seems we have made it clear pay to win is bad. I am trying hard to think of something else to talk about but there is nothing.
Oh.....Has anyone modded the game yet?

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
One of these usernames seems familiar... 🤔
!!!!
I’m guessing that you don’t actually have Gold Dry Bowser though.
Yo!
Nah, I only have Chef Mario. But that is the kart and glider combo I used. And the badge I'm using.

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Yo!
Nah, I only have Chef Mario. But that is the kart and glider combo I used. And the badge I'm using.
Anyone else notice they got good charcters on their first tour and *** level charcters on the others?

@Nintendo add shrek

Twirlerena

The girl who has a crush on Waluigi
Peach tour next. so if You love Peach, you’re going to love this tour.

As for me...I’ll be saving my rubies.

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Peach tour next. so if You love Peach, you’re going to love this tour.

As for me...I’ll be saving my rubies.
....I thought this was supposed to be a damn game about touring the world. Not cooking. Right?

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Still no Egypt or Mayan or real-world location with those pyramids from the old loading screen.

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
Still no Egypt or Mayan or real-world location with those pyramids from the old loading screen.
Why are there in the loading screen to begin with?

It would also lead up to a retro desert course. Maybe DS Desert Hills or GBA Yoshi Desert or GCN Dry Dry Desert.

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
GCN Dry Dry Desert was in Mario Kart 8 without antigravity, it’s definitely a good candidate, but it must be seen if we’ll have another wait like that of N64 Royal Raceway (funny, only after some time I realized its Japanese name is Peach Circuit, making it an amazing fit for the Peach Tour).

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
Yeah I’m not sure what’s up with that. Wonder if covid has something to do with it.
That makes it even more confusing cause wouldn’t that be more reason so people can tour places around the world?

Mister Wu

King Bowser
Wiki Patroller
As spotted by SwampyGator before, these are emergency tours. It looks like the game development was severely impaired by COVID. Plus when people can’t go around the world featuring a world tour might be seen as bad taste as well, since it highlights how they are restrained from traveling.

ZelenPixel

zelen the actual spore creature
he was literally the only reason i even subbed to the nintendo mobile channel before realising theyre not putting these out any more
have we only gotten 2 or like 3 lakitu vids??? No fair

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Not too much until there's a literal peach playable.

Dr. Peach

Rest in Peace Walkazo 1991-2016
I got Wedding Peach. I used up a lot of Rubies to get her. Now I'm broke of rubies. I'll save up for the next Peach alt or when Kimono Peach comes back.