Mario Kart Tour

Silver Knight

It’s Showtime, Baby!
I had a dream of where in mario kart you could just make your own character. Just stick a 3d file in your SD card or a specific folder set by Mario Kart and bam! Your own character, even usable online. And they can make it kid safe by like Nintendo checking the skins. They will also learn what characters people want. Win win if you ask me.

Gojirin

Roar
For those wondering, the probable reasons Peach has a shit load of alt is the main audience drawn to gatchas are horny teenagers, so alt wise, girls get the prominence over dudes, Peach is the most well known Mario girl though the dudes like that I seen are more drawn to Daisy, Rosalina ... and Bowsette

Pokerninja2

Cheep Cheep
For those wondering, the probable reasons Peach has a shit load of alt is the main audience drawn to gatchas are horny teenagers, so alt wise, girls get the prominence over dudes, Peach is the most well known Mario girl though the dudes like that I seen are more drawn to Daisy, Rosalina ... and Bowsette
I mean obviously. Gacha models only actually work when fanservice is involved.

Notice how the best alts so far have been the females. Rosalina in her Halloween costume, Daisy in her Fairy costume, etc.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Bowser has yet to get a single variant... and yet Dry Bowser has.

Paper Mario the First

He is the one and only....
Neither Baby Mario nor Baby Luigi got any alts even though Baby Peach has one

That being said, Mario still has the most alts

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
I mean obviously. Gacha models only actually work when fanservice is involved.

Notice how the best alts so far have been the females. Rosalina in her Halloween costume, Daisy in her Fairy costume, etc.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, Bowser has yet to get a single variant... and yet Dry Bowser has.
The potential summer/beach tour is right around the corner, and it will be reach ultimate gacha fanservice for this game.

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
I had a dream of where in mario kart you could just make your own character. Just stick a 3d file in your SD card or a specific folder set by Mario Kart and bam! Your own character, even usable online. And they can make it kid safe by like Nintendo checking the skins. They will also learn what characters people want. Win win if you ask me.
Mods are technically exactly that already but an option to add slots rather than replacing racers would be totally the bomb. Oh and you also need to do voice and UI replacement as well.

I don't get dreams of that since I know exactly what's required to make a usable 3D character in Mario Kart 8 so lol.

Ray Trace

I'm so glad Mario gets another useless variant to bloat the gacha.

Infinite8

Kat is adorable. End of story.
lake kingdom mario and beach rosalina?
like most JP gachas, female characters with ultimate waifu potential gets to have a beach alt.
of course, they chose rosalina for a beach alt.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Screenshot_20200626-224510_Mario Kart.jpg

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Ray Trace

Baby Luigi looks like he's riding on a blue-colored birthday girl.

...I can't identify the kart he's riding on.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Yeah, it's the Rosalina Birthday Girl.

I managed to red him with a Lucky 7 and pass him the finish line. Victory is mine!

Kersti

YoshiFlutterJump
Awards Committee
Poll Committee
There's a drift button now? Sounds like a big improvement over when I last played (manual drift practically required tilt controls).