Mario Kart Tour

But then there is the problem of killing that switch's online if hounds Nintendo find out you are modding.

I was already locked out of Switch online the moment they started wanting money for their terrible service.

But then there is the problem of killing that switch's online if hounds Nintendo find out you are modding.
idk bans come in waves and I recall you probably won't get banned if you're just music modding

yeah well they probably picked up my telemetry but they didn't ban me

yeah they actually kind of suck dealing with anti-cheat

but honestly what you'd have to do to get banned right away is piracy, cheating, doing things impossible within the game boundaries (e.g. using giga bowser and playing on the free the spirit part as a stage) and pfp changes. the mods aren't guaranteed bans but just more of a risk.

All I want to do is torment CPUs with item hacks as retribution for all my long years of suffering at their hands in Mario Kart. I'd avoid using any such hack in ranked cups, but other than that, SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER.
I did this with Mario Kart DS recently where I just spammed Stars and Mushrooms. Fun times.

Mario Kart DS also has free fly but it affects only the first two cpu iirc. And you have less control than you do in Mario Kart Wii but you still can use it to force those CPUs off the race track while you stand still and land safely. It also has the fast cpu cheat but all it did was cause cpu 2 to glitch like crazy like shaking in place or going upside down or shooting off the racetrack underground like it's some crazy ragdoll.

Naturally I made Wario to be that CPU so often times it's the Firefly or the Brute I'm seeing going crazy.

I got all the second week achievements within the first hour. I could have gotten them within the first half-hour, but Bowser had to go and use the shock right when I was about to use the Mushroom Cannon.

It is weird that this game introduces Gold Dry Bowser to the whole franchise, without any game history (like Pink Gold Peach).

I can imagine Gold Dry Bowser having a previous game history, like a "bonus" bonus boss from NSMB2 or a Mario & Luigi RPG game. Or Dry Bowser using a golden drink from Super Mario Party, when he was playable.

we got gold dry bones earlier too which sounds like a nsmb2 enemy but never was as far as i could tell
we have gold mario, gold koopa freerunner (both of these actually were in a game before at least), gold dry bones, gold dry bowser, pink gold peach, now whats next? a gold variant of every single character except just luigi in particular?

Because if there is one thing I think of when it comes to cooking, it's a golden undead turtle dragon.

Reactions: zel
No no, it's not Gold Dry Bowser, it's Dry Bowser (Gold). Not significant enough to give him his own character emblem, I bet. Just like Dry Bones (Gold). I'm not salty, YOU'RE salty! Especially about the fact that this is Dry Bowser's only other render. I'm not salty at all.
I will say though, I do like the silver or platinum on his carapace. It's a nice touch.

I already knew this tour will just be for saving up my rubies again. And go figure, on the first free pipe I got Mario (Chef). Why couldn't I have gotten that lucky for spotlights I actually wanted?

It's the Expert Challenges, I thought they would have been something like "squish three opponents" or "use five Bob-ombs in a single race using a driver with extended tongue", i.e. nearly impossible if you don't have the right stuff (Cloud Glider and King Boo (Luigi's Mansion)), instead they are insane grind and lolwhyareyoustillplayingasaf2pplayer (i.e. get 22k points in a race).

Not that I like either approach, my dream approach would be something like "obtain a nonstop combo in the combo bonus challenge" or "reach a distance of 700 in the gliding bonus challenge".

Last edited:
Oh gosh you're the original Rusty Copper Luigi promoter why are you playing Tour

Oh gosh you're the original Rusty Copper Luigi promoter why are you playing Tour
I play tour, nothing wrong with it. Except that pay to win.

So, It seems we have made it clear pay to win is bad. I am trying hard to think of something else to talk about but there is nothing.
Oh.....Has anyone modded the game yet?

One of these usernames seems familiar... 🤔
!!!!
I'm guessing that you don't actually have Gold Dry Bowser though.
Yo!
Nah, I only have Chef Mario. But that is the kart and glider combo I used. And the badge I'm using.

Back