Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not exactly a "fan" of the persona series per se but i do love his inclusion a bunch

Never played Persona but I love that I can make Joker pull a gun and shoot Daisy point blank in a 10hp stamina match, and his stage, Final Smash and victory screen are a e s t h e t i c

So I'm fine with him, though I don't want the rest of the pass to be all third parties like him

Option 2. I never was a fan of the Persona series, considering I've barely even seen footage of the series's games, but Joker is such a fun character to use and I want more characters like this. Plus I'm proud for him as he was able to get in.

Option 2.

Not played Persona. Played Smash DLC. Liked.

I intend on getting all characters, so I guess option 4 is the best one for me.

i haven't got him since i havent played persona and don't really care about characters from games i havent played. however i wouldn't really say him/his inclusion is "dull" I just haven't bothered playing a persona game yet

Nope, not yet. Haven't played a Persona game before so I'm not too familiar with the character (I really like the battle UI's design though) and currently broke at the moment.

I played a couple of Atlus games but then I realised that I don't like Atlus games, so a character from those games would naturally be unappealing to me. As such I will not be getting this DLC unless a superb DLC could make up for it (but I doubt that will happen).

Thank you for reading.

Do you think Nintendo should move towards replacing the Mario Kart series with a crossover Nintendo Kart racing game?

-I'd be interested in a Nintendo-focused crossover racing game, but it shouldn't replace the Mario Kart franchise.
-I'd like to see more crossover content in the next Mario Kart game, but the series should still mostly be themed around Mario.
-I would love to see a Nintendo Kart series of games replacing the Mario Kart series, with representation from many franchises.
-I don't mind characters from other franchises being added so long as they are relegated only to DLC and not as base content.
-I am strongly against a Nintendo Kart game. The Super Smash Bros series should be the only Nintendo crossover series.
-I am against the inclusion of other franchises into Mario Kart and think the existing crossover content should be removed.
-Nintendo should keep the extra characters and tracks already in Mario Kart, but other than them I don't want any more newcomers from other series.
-I'm not interested in Mario Kart or racing games in general.

I'd probably go with option 4. Mario Kart feels like something that's, well, unique to Mario. Adding non-Mario characters as DLC is certainly something I'm not opposed to, but I feel that, if they start throwing non-Mario characters into the base game, the focus will start to shift off of Mario. Nintendo Kart isn't something I'm opposed to, but then again, it would probably go in Smash's direction and get carried away with third-parties, which is definitely something I don't want.

I'd prefer it only if it was its own separate thing and not related to Mario Kart. So it would be cool that way but I want Mario Kart to stick to having an expansive roster of Mario characters (and keep expanding in that direction).

just as long Baby Luigi is playable then im good

Hecc no. Mario Kart is Mario Kart and it should stay that way.
I mean, I guess it's not bad if they're DLC, but imo they should keep crossovers to Smash and RPGs.

Moldomré said:
Hecc no. Mario Kart is Mario Kart and it should stay that way.
I mean, I guess it's not bad if they're DLC, but imo they should keep crossovers to Smash and RPGs.

uh, you said "Ness no" so does that mean you want Ness? P:

I am on the opinion of Option 2: still making the series revolve around Mario Kart even though other Nintendo franchises got represented. The Excitebike track and F-Zero tracks very good examples on what this can accomplish, where a track from a different franchise is reimagined as a Mario Kart track. New characters are fine but I would prefer them as an extra, such as how the established non-Mario characters share their stats with existing Mario characters, like Inklings and Villagers sharing their stats with Tanooki Mario and Cat Peach, rather than have unique stats as though they are special. In addition to this, Mario Kart's items are so iconic that to represent different items from different Nintendo franchises would throw off familiarity.

Thank you for reading.

a mario kart game with like smash ultimate's roster would be much more interesting/enjoyable than anything the series could do now just using mario stuff so option 3 definitely

Option 1. That would be a great idea, but Mario Kart is one of my favourite Mario spinoffs. So it wouldn't be a good thing to not have it.

With E3 2019 only a month away, what are you most anticipating from Nintendo's showing?
  • I would most like to see announcements for new games.
  • I would most like to see more details on previously revealed Mario titles (Luigi's Mansion 3, Super Mario Maker 2, Mario Kart Tour, etc.).
  • I would most like to see more details on previously announced titles other than Mario (Animal Crossing, Metroid Prime 4, Pokemon Sword and Shield, etc.).
  • I would most like to see DLC and other additions to previously released titles.
  • I would most like to see a new version of the Switch.
  • I would most like to see entirely new hardware.
  • I will be happy with anything Nintendo shows at E3.
  • I would not care about anything Nintendo shows at E3.
  • I do not watch or care about E3 in general.

It appears we have a new poll again, this time regarding E3.

I picked option 1, which is "I would most like to see announcements for new games". By new games, I mean completely new games that are not ports, because new games are better in a sense that it's something we don't know about, and it's always exciting to get first impressions on them.

Thank you for reading.

Option 1; I'm really excited to see some new games. Perhaps a new M&L that's as great as Dream Team? One can only hope.

Also, if there's any hope left for my Bandana Waddle DeeLC, I'd be all over that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back