Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Paper Mario

Unlikely but I do think if they really wanted to, they could make it work?

A FANBOY CAN DREAM OK

galaxy, would say 2/usa as well but i don't think it'd really fit

Other: Very unlikely, but a style based on the Paper Mario series or the Mario series' 2D art.

The 2D portions of Mario Galaxy were great, so I'd love that!

But SMB2 ain't bad too.

Mario vs. Donkey Kong

Super Mario may have been in the minds of everybody as THE Mario platformer, but we shouldn't forget Mario's roots in the Donkey Kong game, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong is as close to a modern Donkey Kong arcade platformer as we could get. Similar to how Super Mario Bros. 2 is a popular option for its unique take of gameplay, I would love to see Mario vs. Donkey Kong contribute its unique gameplay to the Mario Maker series.

Thank you for reading.

A Yoshi's Island style would be absolutely amazing, and could tempt me into actually buying this game.

How do you feel about the upcoming retirement of Nintendo of America President and COO Reggie Fils-Aimé?

- I’m very upset that he’s leaving. I would like to see Reggie continue as head of Nintendo of America in the coming years.
- I’m sad to see him go, but I feel that Reggie has done an excellent job in his position and he has earned his retirement.
- While I think Reggie has done a good job, I look forward to his retirement as a chance for new people with new ideas to lead the company.
- This is the time for this change. Reggie has done fine but he’s held the position too long.
- This change should’ve happened much sooner. Reggie has held the company back and it is great that he is leaving.
- I don’t really care who’s in charge as long as the product quality isn’t affected.

Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing what Doug has in store. He led the marketing for the Switch so I have high hopes for him.

I lean towards in between Option 2 and 3. I would like to see what Bowser has in store for us, even if it's sad to see Reggie go.

It's between option 2 ("I’m sad to see him go, but I feel that Reggie has done an excellent job in his position and he has earned his retirement.") and option 6 ("I don’t really care who’s in charge as long as the product quality isn’t affected."). Meaning, Reggie did a bang-up job with Nintendo and has carved himself as a personality that fans can latch up to, but I am impartial with a newer head as long as he/she could do a great job. Doug may be quite accomplished as management, but I am still not sure about Doug's fun side without relying on his association with the King of the Koopas.

Thank you for reading.

Option 2 and 3. Reggie has worked as the President of NOA for more than 10 years. This is pretty sad, but we knew this day would eventually come, and I'm happy for Reggie who might be making new friends and having fun with his family.

Team Kirby said:
[quote author=poll question]
COO
typo
[/quote]
Reggie is actually the Chief Operating Officer (COO), rather than the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).

Super Mario Party has only received one minor update since its release. Would you want to see more updates in the future?
*Yes, I feel that the game is currently incomplete and needs a major content update.
*Yes, but I think the game only needs a few minor, regular updates such as new characters or boards.
*Yes, and those updates should have major new features like more online functionality or a new mode.
*No, I think the game is complete as is and doesn't need anything else.
*No. I think any new Mario Party features should be added to a sequel rather than updated to the current game.
*I'm indifferent to Super Mario Party or its updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back