Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Cackletta because M & L rep
But I didn't see the option to vote Miyamoto as Miyamoto at first and right after I voted I saw it, so I would've definitely voted for that instead if I noticed it

New poll, this one's newness being music to our ears. It's also from one of our committee who has had less polls associated with them so far, but no spoilers, so it is nice to see a different user than fairly usual be associated with it.
In which way would you most like to listen to music from the Mario franchise?
-I would like to listen to Mario music released on physical media, such as CDs of game soundtracks.
-I would like to be able to directly download Mario music files.
-I would prefer Nintendo add Mario music to official streaming services, or create their own, so I can listen to it on-demand.
-It doesn't matter to me what form Mario music takes, as long as Nintendo officially releases of it outside of the games it plays in.
-I am content finding Mario music on services such as YouTube, where they have been uploaded by a third party.
-I don't care what form it takes, so long as I can listen to Mario music outside of the games.
-Mario music is best when played on the systems it was created for; I prefer to listen to it through in-game sound tests and music players.
-I don't care about listening to music from the Mario franchise.

Option 5 for me, I don't mind just going on YouTube especially since I'll have to pay money for songs if I want them on iTunes sooner or later (since my parents pay for them right now) and it usually has extended versions where I don't have to keep pressing repeat on the song.

I WOULD opt for option 2 if the music industry isn't generally so ridiculously hostile about that. Streaming music generally offers little use to me.

This extends to all Nintendo music and not just Mario but, my Nintendo switch is not an iPod. I know that's how they want me to listen to their music on the go or whatever but literally anything else would be better

It's also bad because it restricts your options to their music only tied to only a specific game, you can't shuffle it and have Snoop Dog music playing right after Super Mario Galaxy's Good Egg Galaxy for starters.

Option 2, I'd love having files for personal usage
But if I'm being more realistic I'd probably take Option 3

Option 6. As long as I'm able to listen to Nintendo music outside the system it's made for, I'm good.

Option 4, though I do like to own physical CDs for soundtracks I really like if I can.

NEW POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

What would be your preferred way for Nintendo to announce new Mario titles?

• I would like to see more Nintendo Directs focused solely on upcoming Mario releases.
  • I prefer Mario announcements being integrated into typical Nintendo Directs.
  • I prefer Nintendo waiting for large events, such as E3 or The Game Awards, to announce new Mario titles.
  • I prefer Mario announcements being made over social media, such as Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube trailers unrelated to Nintendo Directs.
  • I have no preference on how Mario titles are announced.

I generally don't really care but I wouldn't mind option 1 or 2.

Basically anything but Option 3 because I want Mario news to be announced throughout the year, but I voted Option 1 as more Mario-themed Directs would be fun, although adding a Mario title announcement via a normal Direct or YouTube video would be fun too if it were less frequent than on the Mario Directs.

probably 1 since i'm personally not that much of a fan of non nintendo mario games so it'd be cool to have ones that i know are mario only

Either option 1 or 2. I usually get very excited for Nintendo Directs and wonder what new games they'll bring to the table. Option 3 usually doesn't happen, and option 4 just isn't my style.

I am fine with any way the Mario movie would be announced. After all, the details were revealed in different ways: the initial announcement of the movie is made through a press release, while the casting is made through a Nintendo Direct. So, any way would be nice.

Thank you for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back