Poll Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Option 2, I guess, but I'm definitely not opposed to Option 3.

Also the bug fix patch is mentioned here why?

Yeah this game needs DLC. It's not incomplete, but it lacks a few things, like the number of boards and some characters.

I wish there was an option to say "I don't have Super Mario Party [yet]."

But I'd like to see more boards. That's kinda what's kept me from buying it. There's like 4 boards, one of which you have to unlock (I think).

Moldomré said:
There's like 4 boards, one of which you have to unlock (I think).

Yes, actually. You unlock the last board after playing through every other board.

I don't own Super Mario Party, so I'm pretty indifferent on DLC for it at the moment.

New poll!

With the Nintendo 3DS family of products being eight years old now, what should be Nintendo's next step with handheld systems?

-The 3DS is a cheap system with a large library of games so Nintendo should continue to support it as a companion for the Switch.

-Nintendo should release a true successor to the 3DS in the form of a new handheld separate from the Switch.

-Nintendo should stop supporting the 3DS and other handhelds and focus solely on the Switch.

-Nintendo should develop a successor to the Switch, and should make it more like a 3DS, combining features from both.

-Nintendo should redirect resources from the 3DS to supporting the development of new mobile games.

I voted Option 1, but honestly I'll get real, Nintendo's clearly done with the half-support they've given the 3DS for the past two years.

going with option 3 since i'm p sure nintendo's doing that anyways

I think it's time we got an actually new portable console, especially considering the 3DS is just an upgraded version of the DS. That means it's been like 20 years since we didn't get a brand new portable console. I also wish the next portable has good features that are brand new to technology, like how the Wii revolutionised everything with motion controls.

Cuphead said:
I think it's time we got an actually new portable console, especially considering the 3DS is just an upgraded version of the DS. That means it's been like 20 years since we didn't get a brand new portable console. I also wish the next portable has good features that are brand new to technology, like how the Wii revolutionised everything with motion controls.
There is a new hot portable console it's called the Nintendo Switch.

I'm honestly fine with the 3DS continuing on as a companion piece to the Switch, so I'm going with option 1.

What is your opinion on the Nintendo Direct format of announcements?
*I like it, and want Nintendo to announce everything through Directs.
*I like it, but I'd like Nintendo to make more announcements through traditional channels as well.
*I like regular Directs, but don't like game or genre-specific directs.
*I don’t like it, and I want Nintendo to focus less on Directs.
*I don't like it, and would like Nintendo to abandon it entirely.
*I don’t care how Nintendo makes announcements so long as they get the information out.

Sometimes it's nice to hear surprise or tweet announcements, which is why I'm going with option 2.

Option 2

There is too much gap between directs so I want things in between.

directs are fin but honestly i wouldn't mind if nintendo would just drop trailers for their big games every now and then without warning

I think Directs are my preferred way of information being revealed, but it would be even better if I don't have to worry about Wii U ports being part of the announcement list which is the only thing preventing me from watching Directs. Although with that said, if the port is from Wii or earlier than I am fine since they are going to be updated to look fresh (because they needed a graphical update to be HD anyway). I can't say I expect only new announcements going forward based on certain rumours, but I wish that we have only new games going forward.

Thank you for reading.

Option 2.

It's nice to have things announced during directs, but what's not nice is how much we have to wait between 2 directs. So they should reveal things randomly, just like the Kirby Star Allies update or the Smash Ultimate Joker and 3.0 information.

As someone who likes to do a live reaction to certain things, waking up to something that dropped with no notice is stressful lol. I prefer notice a day or so ahead if it's something I am likely to want a first reaction to tbh

New poll!

Now that Joker has been released as DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, how do you feel about the character's inclusion?

-I enjoy the character's inclusion. I find him fun to play, and I'm a fan of the Persona series, so he is a welcome addition.

-I have not played the Persona series, but after purchasing Joker or the Fighter Pass, find him to be a fun and interesting addition to Smash.

-I have purchased Joker, but find him to be uninteresting or not fun to play as.

-I have not purchased Joker, but plan to in the future, because he seems enjoyable to use in the game and/or his character trailer was appealing.

-I have not purchased Joker, as I do not care about the Persona series and find him a dull addition.

-Despite being a fan of the Persona series, I do not think Joker fits in Smash, and have not purchased him.

-I have no plans to purchase Joker in the future, as I find him an unwelcome inclusion for another reason.

-I do not purchase DLC, so I will not buy Joker.

Option 5 best expresses my opinions...Joker seems like a cool addition with a cool moveset and all, but he's not a character I'm too eager to buy. Maybe if the other Fighters Pass characters interest me enough, although I doubt they will, I'll buy him, but unless they include Bandana Dee or some other character I want in the pass, I probably won't bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back