6. Mario Party 4
7. Mario Party 8
8. Mario Party 3
9. Mario Party 2
10. Mario Party Advance
11. Mario Party: The Top 100
12. Mario Party 9
13. Mario Party: Island Tour

The only party I haven't played is 10. Hopefully I will at some point.

My opinion is the only objectively correct one here.

I'm rational.
Russian Baby Luigi said:
The only party I haven't played is 10. Hopefully I will at some point.
wanna recheck your list? i think its missing something at the bottom.

Um...

YFJ said:
Also, it doesn't look like you played Mario Party 1, because you didn't rank it. Was this a mistake? Because you said that the only one you have yet to play is 10.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Forgot but I haven't played it often so I guess it ranks like Mario Party 10.

Though I do blame more on the really *bleep*ty N64 control stick than the minigames in of themselves causing those hand sores the game is known for.

This has been addressed before.

There's an item box on the outer sidewalk in Daisy Circuit, in the circle with the lighthouse. Nobody gets it because you have to go SO WIDE to get it.

well now I know where to get an easy jammin jelly next time I play it

The design of Bowser's throne in Mario Party 10's Chaos Castle is actually the same design from Bowser's Mario Party Island Tour artwork.
Additionally, it seems to have been the basis for the throne from Black Bowser's Castle in Paper Mario Color Splash.

I've known this for a long time, but too many people overlook it.

Many people see that Mario Party 10's title screen is also the loading screen, and as the 5-second loading jingle plays on it, they dismiss that as the title theme of the game. However, even though it doesn't play on the title screen, an actual title theme does exist! On top of that, it's really good (not on the levels of MP9 or IT's title themes, though). It's that music that plays after Minigame Tournament and Coin Challenge.

Where in Mario Pennies Asses?

Seriously what's with the sudden change of mentality? Weren't they settled on the fact that she was female?

Sigh. I guess we ain't getting out of the loöphol. They're really gonna go back and forth with this aren't they?

The British called Birdo a dude in Super Mario Party, while pretty much every other language, including American English, labeled her as female, properly.

I still wouldn't attribute Birdo's voice to a male.

It just sounds like it goes better on a female. Not that they should sound like that, however.

I didn't know that Dr. Mario NES has different flying scenes with the viruses on the tree. I thought only the UFO one existed, but I didn't know there are multiple, namely:
- Level 5 MED : Flying book
- Level 10 MED: Flying rooster
- Level 15 MED: Flying spray can
- Level 20 MED: Flying dinosaur in egg
- Level 5 HI : Flying turtle
- Level 10 HI : Flying pig
- Level 15 HI : Flying witch
- Level 20 HI : Day to night transition, UFO abducting viruses, falling stars
- Level 20 LOW: Black screen, minimalist music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJnxhUh5GYI

Thank you for reading.

Lucario said:
I still wouldn't attribute Birdo's voice to a male.

It just sounds like it goes better on a female. Not that they should sound like that, however.

Birdo's voice is more...gender ambiguous, like a Koopa's voice. Its not like the voice is human to begin with.

Lucario said:
Seriously what's with the sudden change of mentality? Weren't they settled on the fact that she was female?

Sigh. I guess we ain't getting out of the loöphol. They're really gonna go back and forth with this aren't they?
seems more like they're just out of touch with the current climate

If you die three consecutive times on the same boss in Super Mario Odyssey, a Crazy Cap salesguy will offer to sell you a Life-Up Heart for 50 coins. Kinda like Lumalee from Super Mario Galaxy, but you have to die at least three times to make him appear.

I only noticed this after I completed the game 100%, started a new save file, and repeatedly died against RoboBrood.

Actually a crossover notice, but it involves the Mario series!
I'm downloading Pokémon sprites for a personal project, while listening to a playlist of spooky Mario tunes, and Staryu and Starmie's Black and White sprites are perfectly synced to quite a few of them.

Back