Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

What a psycho.

MP9_Wallpaper3.jpg

The weather looks a lot calmer too, and the Star's not glowing for some reason. Luigi was maybe rushing out to warn people about the impeding doom of the raining Mini-Stars, and he tried to spread the message by riding a Wiggler.

Guess the twins killed him one time too many.

Mcmadness said:
Guess the twins killed him one time too many.

He's the mascot of Mario Party games so it's a bit sad to see him being sick for that day.

YFJ said:
Honoka's #4 Fan said:
We do not speak about that game.
Is there a reason we don't speak of Mario Party 10? (Yes, I said it)

Mario Party 10 isn't that bad but then again, I like all Mario Party games to an extent.

Honoka's #4 Fan said:
We do not speak about that game.

It will eventually be defeated by Super Mario Party, the game who rebooted.

Using Metacritic scores, I will rank all of the Mario Parties:

Mario Party 1 (79/100)
Mario Party 2 (76/100)
Mario Party 3 (74/100)
Mario Party 9 (74/100)
Mario Party DS (72/100)
Mario Party 6 (71/100)
Mario Party 4 (70/100)
Mario Party 5 (69/100)
Mario Party: Star Rush (68/100)
Mario Party 10 (67/100)
Mario Party 7 (64/100)
Mario Party 8 (62/100)
Mario Party: Island Tour (60/100)
Mario Party: The Top 100 (58/100)
Mario Party Advance (54/100)

I do not see Mario Party 10 at the bottom of this list. Come on, it isn't a bad game at all!

Metacritic uses the reviews of several critics and finds an average score based on all of their scores. They give one score to represent all the critics. Mario Party 10 is definitely better than 8, and I'd even say it's better than 9 (although critics wouldn't). Why consider 10 to be "the game that must not be named" when that title clearly goes to 8?

Excuse me now?

So Mario Party 8 is a bad game you say?

I thought I've been called out to.

Lucario said:
Excuse me now?

So Mario Party 8 is a bad game you say?

I thought I've been called out to.
No, it's not. But it's certainly the worst in the series, and all the critics clearly agree on that. But Mario Party 10 should not be called the worst, because it really isn't.

Is it a Mario Party game with the car mechanic?

Yes, and therefore it is the worst game in the series.

Honoka's #4 Fan said:
Is it a Mario Party game with the car mechanic?

Yes, and therefore it is the worst game in the series.
And you completely ignore the minigames that made Mario Party 10 great. Shame on you!

But everyone will agree on one thing: Mario Party Advance is by far the worst Mario Party. It really isn't a party if you have to go solo.

There's a rug in the entrance of Bowser's Castle in Mario Kart Wii that says Special Cup on it.

Game critics don't have a sense of humor and I'm very sure everyone who has made a negative review for Mario Party had really bad luck prior to writing the review. Every single one of them.

I personally think Island Tour is worse than The Top 100, because Island Tour's board mechanics are pretty much broken down by luck. Boards that do have some strategy to them, like Perilous Palace Path, are obstructed by those events that reward people on luck. At least the Top 100 doesn't have it, though Minigame Match is pretty bad as well. Bowser's Tower is also worse than Minigame Island, even though the boss minigames and Bowser's dialogue is fun. I like when the roulette lands on "Go back to the beginning of the tower", he even says "Whoa, I'm not even THAT bad."

I agree that Mario Party 10 isn't the worst. I like 10 and Star Rush more than all of the other games (and 9 might be my 3rd favorite).

I also agree that Island Tour is worse than The Top 100. Island Tour is the only MP game by ND Cube that I dislike.

Back