Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

latest

Here's something I already know about, so I am pointing this out because I didn't know some people view it differently. At least one person thought that Bullet Bill's arm is his grin, which I don't fault them for, because the Banzai Bill do have a grin.

Thank you for reading.

I only recently found out about holding A plus Start to continue in the original super mario bros.

winstein said:
latest

Here's something I already know about, so I am pointing this out because I didn't know some people view it differently. At least one person thought that Bullet Bill's arm is his grin, which I don't fault them for, because the Banzai Bill do have a grin.

Thank you for reading.
I used to see it as a grin when I was younger.
Can still kinda see it now.

Mcmadness said:
I only recently found out about holding A plus Start to continue in the original super mario bros.
That trick makes it go from well-nigh impossible to beat to pretty difficult but very much possible. I never would have beat it without that trick and I feel sorry for people who find that out after trying to beat it without it for years... (also if you beat it without the trick then you have my respect)

I did beat it without that trick.

It cost me many points of sanity.

There's a ray swimming around near the start of the pipe section in Dolphin Shoals.

Plague Knight said:
Mcmadness said:
That trick makes it go from well-nigh impossible to beat to pretty difficult but very much possible. I never would have beat it without that trick and I feel sorry for people who find that out after trying to beat it without it for years... (also if you beat it without the trick then you have my respect)
Wait, what? I never heard of that trick!
Maybe I would be less tempted to use warp zones and the like if I knew it sooner.

Easter Yoshi said:
Mcmadness said:
Wait, what? I was pretty sure there was a “continue” button. Or am I thinking of Lost Levels?

Lost levels.

when playing minigame match and there's 2 people posting the same minigame and one of them its selected the coins get doubled.

After it happened i was surprised, and later i found out that it's in the wiki info but i have never read top 100 article , and i don't think anybody can blame me for that one tbh

qBCwVNM.png

Swiftie_Luma said:
but i have never read top 100 article , and i don't think anybody can blame me for that one tbh

probably because i wrote it

the additional characters in MK8 Deluxe only have one winning quote , one losing quote and one ''ok'' quote when the race finish.

tumblr_oqmx6oqkUY1s3uawvo1_1280.jpg

The Mario Artist Polygon Studio allowed you to send your creations online to be mailed to you for you to make in real life with cardboard, wonder if this inspired something...

If you guys don't understand UV unwrapping (i.e. texturing) in 3D modeling, paper craft is actually a good visual representation of the UV unwrapping process.

I was playing as Yoshi on the Mach Bike, and I found out that he has 2 different 'down' tricks on forward-leaning bikes depending on what kind of ramp he goes off. And no, I'm not confusing the 'up' trick for anything. I checked. He has 5 tricks total. I noticed this for my Mii, too.

That's not just Yoshi. That applies to all characters. Baby Luigi does a forward flip only when he goes on large ramps. Smaller ramps have him backflip. And it also depends on the left or right direction you do on the controls.

It just dawned on me that there are no boos in Odyssey.

What, because Boos have a boner for Boos that look like Mario?

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
Because Mario's physical body would be possessing a spirit instead of the other way around.
What happens when a Captured Boo possesses someone?

I was just playing Mario Kart Wii and I noticed that Luigi sometimes says thank you to Lakitu after he's been rescued. I think that's pretty cute. :luigi:

Luigi's overall really cute.

He says "MAGIC" the first time he's going magnetic.

Back