Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I knew Rabbid Kong was gonna be the badguy, I just knew it.

Gotta love the fact Rabbid Cranky uses Beep-O as a wheelchair. Anyway, the Mid-Boss looks like he has Rabbid Cranky's secondary weapon. I pretty much think your reward for finishing the DLC is Rabbid Cranky and DK. The strongest character in my opinion is DK, because he lifts EVERYTHING!!!

Is no one going to talk about how Kirkhope got to arrange the isle theme from Donkey Kong 64? Not even the folks at DK Vine covered this. It's beautiful.

I wished I bought this game later when the entire package was discounted, since I have no idea if Ubisoft ever discounts their DLCs. I love this game, I need to point out, but I hope they put their entire DLC on discount because they have the audacity to discount the Gold package (~$50) as to be lower than even the pre-discount price ($60).

I know the Donkey Kong DLC is a huge package which is not a bad thing, but again, I am secretly hoping that the entire pack got a discount so that I am more inclined to take a plunge.

Thank you for reading.

So I guess the Reward is not just DK and RC(Rabbid Cranky), but also the Steampunk weapons.

Based on the trailer, it looks like the team formation will contain Donkey Kong, Rabbid Cranky and even Rabbid Peach. It looks like this is going to be the team going forward, unless there are some surprise visits from other characters, like maybe Yoshi since Yoshi joined so late in the main game for the purpose of saving somebody, and Yoshi had very little character to show compared to other characters. Him appearing in this campaign could be like a redemption to make up for Yoshi having too short of a time to make himself useful.

Thank you for reading.

There are two things that are revealed to be planned for this game, but it ended up being scrapped.

1) Online co-op: It was planned at one time but because the developers wanted to take advantage of Nintendo Switch's standard feature of being able to play anywhere with another person, they focused on that aspect, leaving online co-op to be untouched because that would require even more resources to properly develop.
2) Backfire mechanic: Basically weapons could have a chance of inflicting a backfiring mechanic where the user will be inflicted with an effect, such as Bounce (basically being pushed back by a considerable distance) because they saw the strategic potential for such weapons, but the developers ultimately decided that such a mechanic is detrimental for the game.

If you want to know more of them in detail, then here's the link: https://nintendosoup.com/heres-why-mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle-lacks-online-multiplayer/

Thank you for reading.

According to Nintendo Everything, if you bought the season pass, you can play Donkey Kong Adventure now. If you haven't, it'll be live tomorrow. :dk:

Is anybody getting the DLC mainly for Donkey Kong Adventure? I am not going to get this one unless Ubisoft discounts DLC (something I don't see them doing but I am hoping I am wrong), because I have already finished the main campaign and makes me wish I got the Gold edition at a discount that would result it in a much lower price than even the base game at regular price.

Thank you for reading.

I'll probably get it at some point, but I haven't even started playing the base game.
My backlog is just a mountain at this point.

It's all....so magical. I'm not gonna cry, I'm not.

Finally got around to playing the DLC and I must say it's been quite enjoyable.

Mcmadness said:
Finally got around to playing the DLC and I must say it's been quite enjoyable.

Since I am unlikely to get the expansion content, I would appreciate it if you could elaborate on your experience with it.

Thank you for reading.

Out of everything in this image, Luigi is by far the most hilarious looking one.

Funny, Peach seems to be my closest impression to what I imagined Mario characters to look before it was announced: they look weird but dressed up for gunfire.

Edit: I also don't think the art is very "concept"-y to me. I think concept art is usually very sketchy as speed and amount of ideas are worth more than pretty art. Seems like early promotional art.

Is that Rabbified Banzai Bill even in the final game?

Peach looks a little try hard so I'm glad they didn't go with that.

The only Banzai Bill in the game that I know of is one that's just a joke object you pass by. It's sitting there stuck in a giant pair of underwear with a sadish expression.

I like badass Peach. Reminds me a bit of the redesigns from Strikers. I wish they'd kept it, it adds more personality than the usual vanilla models. Same for Luigi's different hat.

Mario's early hoodie Mario Strikers design with the blaster would be a match made in heaven.

Back