Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Wario is my biggest realistic hope.

WILL IT BE BABY LUIGI?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I think it would likely be an existing character, and my guess would be Spawny, also known as the Rabbid character who inadvertently got the SupaMerge on him. Perhaps he would team up with Bowser Jr. because he's with him most of the time.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
I think it would likely be an existing character, and my guess would be Spawny, also known as the Rabbid character who inadvertently got the SupaMerge on him. Perhaps he would team up with Bowser Jr. because he's with him most of the time.

Thank you for reading.

Doubt it's an existing character because they hired new animators and modellers for it. It's either Daisy, Rosalina or the inventor girl. Please let it not be the inventor girl.

Why is the topic of Top 100 minigames as Sticky when that's a pretty dead game, but this one isn't sticky?

I dunno.

For a game that was actually way better than anyone’s expectations for it, it sure is weird.

memoryman3 said:
Doubt it's an existing character because they hired new animators and modellers for it. It's either Daisy, Rosalina or the inventor girl. Please let it not be the inventor girl.
???

I know I'm being pedantic, but I think you mean "they're making new assets": I don't think people in game development lay off their animators and modelers after they're done with the game. And you know, new animations and models does also mean new levels and new moves.

Well, the game’s director also said that it won’t feel like cut content rehashed and “sold for extra bucks”.

Didn't think of the possibility of Rayman, that would be pretty funny.

Don't get my hopes up for Rayman.

Something I didn't see anybody mentioned thus far: there will be a Gold Edition of Mario + Rabbids, which essentially consists of the base game and the downloadable content based on the Season Pass (basically, you pay money for future downloadable content that you don't know everything about). It's basically priced like a full game + DLC at $80, therefore there's no difference between getting both game ($60) & DLC ($20) individually and getting the Gold edition. I guess it's an insignificant value proposition since you are not saving money on the whole package anyway.

I am thinking Rayman's a possibility as well, but I am levelling my hopes regarding this.

Thank you for reading.

Rayman would make this game so much freaking better and it was already a great game to begin with.

Well hey they made that the Rabbids fused with the Mario world maybe they can do Rayman fused into Mario’s world. Spawny knock it off a little.

Well, there were multiple interviews in August about the possible inclusion of Rayman and the main response was that Ubisoft wanted to really separate the two universes, and thinks of Rabbids as their own thing. In fact, it was even discussed internally.

It's Ubisoft, they have to make like 100 different variations of the game.

Rayman Revolution Gold Edition HD

I want more Rayman though but maybe less Rayman 2.

And now we know the mysterious character: It's Donkey Kong! This is a character I didn't expect since I was expecting Rayman, but I guess Donkey Kong's cool too. I wonder if Donkey Kong will become available any time if you do get the downloadable pack.

Thank you for reading.

I didn’t expect DK at all considering Rabbid Kong exists. But I swear I hope I can get access to the eshop soon, because it’s apparently DLC.

Back