Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario x Rabbids Crossover (Sounds like it's coming)

kubler ross models are fun

which stage are you all at now

Peach is tired of Bowser's bullshit.

finally she used the head and grabbed the gun.

Course knowing Bowser he'll just bring a bigger gun.

Baby Luigi said:
is...

is that rabbid dk

:dk2:

Why does the text on the left mention a PEGI rating but the box itself has an ESRB rating

this is very surreal

lol this look so fucking awful. I'm in.

I'm pretty sure this is fake.
  • Misspellings such as "personnalities" and "turtle shelves"
  • Blatantly reused artwork on the magazine covers, including Mario's Smash artwork
  • The inconsistency in ratings that Fawful and Cackletta mentioned (both ESRB and PEGI)
  • Let's be real, Nintendo would never allow the word "kick-ass" being used in official Mario materials

rabbid

rabbid is very funny

but rabbid will be dead

Luigi 64DD said:
  • Blatantly reused artwork on the magazine covers, including Mario's Smash artwork
  • The inconsistency in ratings that Fawful and Cackletta mentioned (both ESRB and PEGI)
  • Let's be real, Nintendo would never allow the word "kick-ass" being used in official Mario materials

So you are saying someone took all the time and effort to make ALL of this just for it to be a hoax?

Not sure about that.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Luigi 64DD said:

So you are saying someone took all the time and effort to make ALL of this just for it to be a hoax?

Not sure about that.

There are definitely people out there who would do that.

i want to believe that people would put effort into something that matters instead.

But who knows , society nowadays amazes so ...

Funny , it's actually 10:00 pm here though.

Nice try* , in my best bayonetta impression ;)

Luigi 64DD said:

Well the thing is, we weren't meant to actually see this. If it is real this is something only the devs would see.

That being said it could still be fake, but that Mario+Rabbids image is definitely real.

Swiftie_Luma said:

Not sure about that.
No it's been done before. Look up "Nintendo On" or "Super Mario Galaxy DS hoax" and you'll see what I mean.

Mcmadness said:
Well the thing is, we weren't meant to actually see this. If it is real this is something only the devs would see.

That being said it could still be fake, but that Mario+Rabbids image is definitely real.
Do you mean the info images could be fake but the artwork is real? Maybe but I think even the art could be fake, although that would be very hard to fake.

The info images. But if the whole thing is fake that's some dedication.

It's just that with all the rumours, all the info tidbits we've had and with E3 being so close it's hard for me to see these as anything else but legit.

Mcmadness said:
The info images. But if the whole thing is fake that's some dedication.

It's just that with all the rumours, all the info tidbits we've had and with E3 being so close it's hard for me to see these as anything else but legit.
I think everyone said the same thing about the Rayman leak.

Luigi 64DD said:

absolutely none of this is unusual for slideshows made for coke-snorting executives

Glowsquid said:
absolutely none of this is unusual for slideshows made for coke-snorting executives
Well, you've gotta good point there.

UltraMario said:
There, now it's a better game.

[/quote]
Correct.

Also, what's with you liking almost every post in this thread, UltraMario?

You know, I actually like how they, or at least the artist, attributed personalities to even the rabbids. I don't have high hopes for now, but this can actually be good. And I'm also glad to know that the "new art style" is not that different, because god how the game would look ugly.

psst

you see this?
hqdefault.jpg

this was foreshadowing

petition for porple to make the pink gold peach forum rank Rabbid Peach

Petition for a name overhaul of the wiki and forums, too. Super Mario + Rabbids Wiki and Super Mario + Rabbids Board.

In all seriousness, I'm honestly not expecting the game to be good at all. If it is, I'll be shocked, but I don't like the Rabbids at all so the game is unappealing to me on name and presence alone.

Back