Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario x Rabbids Crossover (Sounds like it's coming)

Swiftie_Luma said:
Multiplayer game?

Instant Rosalina chance.

She has no chance. It's clear that her 3D World appearance was just a lucky one, an easter egg of sorts from Galaxy. Whilst I would LIKE her to be in the game, she is with Wario, Waluigi, Daisy and lesser than Donkey Kong tier. It pains me to say it because I am against this idea of only having 6 Mario characters exist.

Well, what if other Mario characters appear but unplayable? They don't have to be playable to be liked in the game.

as usual , mememan remains delusional.

Rosalina is more likely to be playable in anything multiplayer these days than any of those characters.

I wish at least Wario had higher chances. He was in Mario 64 DS but now I guess they have some sort of rule that he's too weird for the main series and similar games? Eh.

tbh Wario would fit with Rabbids more than Mario.

Fawful & Cackletta said:
tbh Wario would fit with Rabbids more than Mario.
WarioWare: Rabbid Invasion

Mario

Luigi

Peach

:yoshi:

Not again Nintendo...we already have rabbids as the non humans. Yoshi wielding a laser gun makes no sense and I don't see how he could say anything in an RPG other than "YOSHI YOSHI". Someone like Daisy would have been a much better choice, but I guess Yoshi sprang into Ubisoft's mind first for obvious reasons...

memoryman3 said:
Yoshi wielding a laser gun makes no sense

Neither does Mario....?

The issue I see is having Mario, Luigi, Peach, and Yoshi...

And then the Rabbids dressed up as exactly the same characters.

I don't quite understand.

I think I know why there are four Rabbids dressed up as them but I can't exactly put my finger to it. I suppose it's supposed to represent the "Rabbids" part of the game.

Eh, I think my team would be Mario, Luigi, Peach, and a Rabbid dressed as Yoshi.

Baby Luigi said:
I think I know why there are four Rabbids dressed up as them but I can't exactly put my finger to it. I suppose it's supposed to represent the "Rabbids" part of the game.

Eh, I think my team would be Mario, Luigi, Peach, and a Rabbid dressed as Yoshi.

I think the 8 characters will be all playable at once....and it will not play well because UGH THIS HAD SO MUCH PO...sorry.

Yeah I agree that it won't play well because of its rather limited cast of characters. It needs Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Birdo, Koopa Troopa, Goomba, Baby Peach, Baby Rosalina, Boo, Dry Bones, Petey Piranha, Shy Guy, Metal Mario, Toad, Toadette, and the 7 Koopalings playable before we finally start talking.

:mad: blof wtf you deliberately left off someone important for the purpose of pissing people off
250px-Expresso.png

did you think people wouldn't notice?

Expresso the ostrich is os-some. He needs to be playable in more games, because he's a goddamn ostrich.

now that's more like it

too bad this isn't mario x ostriches crossover

mario-rabbids-kingdom-battle.jpg

Some "leaked" art. Take it as you will.

Yep. That's creepy as heck, also the aesthetic of the background doesn't make me feel too good about what depiction of the Mario world this'll be using.

Fawful & Cackletta said:
Yep. That's creepy as heck, also the aesthetic of the background doesn't make me feel too good about what depiction of the Mario world this'll be using.

It's a crossover, they always go for the basics.

Not defending it since it is a tired look but that is generally what happens in crossovers.

Here's the full art

.eJwVxlEOgyAMANC7cABoC6V2t1FANFExwr6W3X3Z-3of834O8zLbGHd_OZf3ntqTbR_tmWuxtbV6lPneu03tdPMYc9rOco3uSIU1KitQDCF6L85j_FcYETQiMrmMHAFSKNOEC3iNIB51ZVISBMqZZUWePFFmD2GSFDOwUlEGkaXY-6rm-wPhcy-C.BKuJF1sqK36x_Tb27ENXyEyquIo

how is this a bad thing

why is everybody crying

and why we should care

This is the bigger picture (Fawful there's no need to put pictures like that in spoiler boxes)

oxp12ahx-998474.jpg

I actually like this a lot.

Back