Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario x Rabbids Crossover (Sounds like it's coming)

Mcmadness said:
But if the whole thing is fake that's some dedication.
So there's a chance that this could be fake? Right?

Right?Help me

The art, though, not the actual game.

Lee Chaolan said:
Mcmadness said:

Right?Help me

Not a chance. This is 100% bonafide real art.

It also shows Peach being a "badass" which is not good for Daisy's image....at all.

gXVyGwz.png

This further proves my headcanon that Peach is a douchebag towards Daisy and leeches off her - you think that Smash palette swap was a sign of good gesture? HAH!

tbh , the ''leeches off her'' thing is kinda funny , because Daisy always copycats Peach , never the other way around.

Heart shot , Flower shot.

Classic dress , similar dress.

Modern dress , similar dress.

Golden crown , similar crown.

Animations , similar animations.

etc etc etc.

Peach has more unique quirks that Daisy does not have. Daisy's only reason to become what she currently is , is because Peach needed a sidekick-counterpart , just as much to why Luigi is milked for Mario and Waluigi became and thing so he can partner up with Wario.

memoryman3 said:
This further proves my headcanon that Peach is a douchebag towards Daisy and leeches off her - you think that Smash palette swap was a sign of good gesture? HAH!
What?

Swiftie_Luma said:
tbh , the ''leeches off her'' thing is kinda funny , because Daisy always copycats Peach , never the other way around.

Heart shot , Flower shot.

Classic dress , similar dress.

Modern dress , similar dress.

Golden crown , similar crown.

Animations , similar animations.

etc etc etc.

Peach has more unique quirks that Daisy does not have. Daisy's only reason to become what she currently is , is because Peach needed a sidekick-counterpart , just as much to why Luigi is milked for Mario and Waluigi became and thing so he can partner up with Wario.

I would like to remind you that Daisy wore the tank top and shorts before Peach did.

And tell me this.

If Daisy was a Peach-sidekick, then why doesn't Peach treat Daisy with the same respect, and uses a Yoshi to help her instead?

i would like to remind you that nobody cares.

Swiftie_Luma said:

:mad:

Anyways, I really hope this game isn't good and flops commercially. Then we don't have to endure this bad idea anymore.

memoryman3 said:
Lee Chaolan said:
Mcmadness said:

Right?Help me

It also shows Peach being a "badass" which is not good for Daisy's image....at all.

gXVyGwz.png

Oh yeah all that detailed personality orange peach has she's so original and totally the best character in the series unlike regular peach that bitch.

Sir Cucumber said:
memoryman3 said:
Lee Chaolan said:
Mcmadness said:

Right?Help me

gXVyGwz.png

Oh yeah all that detailed personality orange peach has she's so original and totally the best character in the series unlike regular peach that bitch.

Just don't....

and right under that image someone , somewhere in a deep deep obscure cave did ...
DAm-X03XcAQe_BA
this

memoryman3 said:
If Daisy was a Peach-sidekick, then why doesn't Peach treat Daisy with the same respect, and uses a Yoshi to help her instead?

I did not know that Princess Peach is the one who is currently making this game. I thought it was Ubisoft?

Swiftie_Luma said:
and right under that image someone , somewhere in a deep deep obscure cave did ...
DAm-X03XcAQe_BA
this

4c8c4586dd60a0dca89ee9111616f05d.jpg

memoryman3 said:

gXVyGwz.png

No one ca-

Swiftie_Luma said:

Never mind, Swiftie said it for me.

LudwigVon said:
I did not know that Princess Peach is the one who is currently making this game. I thought it was Ubisoft?

new headcannon

Koichi Kizakura said:
Swiftie_Luma said:
DAm-X03XcAQe_BA
this

4c8c4586dd60a0dca89ee9111616f05d.jpg
That would actually be better, because then we could just ignore its existence entirely.

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Images Leaked!)

Previously, Kotaku released an article about this game being real, and within it they mentioned that the leaker do not dare to share the images, and I can understand that decision: once the images are released, the internet will go wild with these images. Case in point: at least 5 pages of posts are being made after the images are revealed. I think that without images, the whole thing will be low-key, even if it still sounds surreal and unbelievable.

I find it interesting that the "Mario" in the title has a pink "O", which is first used in Super Mario 3D World based on my quick check. It's interesting mainly because the Mario logo usually only have 4 colours, so I guess it will have a pink "O" if Peach is playable (note: Super Mario Bros. 2 doesn't fit the mould because the current Mario logo started back in Super Mario World, which released after Super Mario Bros. 2).

Thanks for reading.

winstein said:
Super Mario World, which released before Super Mario Bros. 2
Wow that's some seriously messed up release order if 4 was released before 2 :P i know what you meant tho

Fawful & Cackletta said:
winstein said:
Wow that's some seriously messed up release order if 4 was released before 2 :P i know what you meant tho
Tell this to the Japanese guys...

In other news, the bandana of the Yoshi Rabbid is actually that of Nabbit, that for a Rabbid makes sense.

Mister Wu said:
Fawful & Cackletta said:
winstein said:
Tell this to the Japanese guys...

In other news, the bandana of the Yoshi Rabbid is actually that of Nabbit, that for a Rabbid makes sense.
Nabbid

Since Ubisoft are much more open that Nintendo are, someone should get a journalist to interview them about why Princess Daisy and Princess Rosalina were ignored again....

Back