Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Images Leaked!)

memoryman3 said:
Since Ubisoft are much more open that Nintendo are, someone should get a journalist to interview them about why Princess Daisy and Princess Rosalina were ignored again....
Maybe because they felt like Yoshi would be a better fit for the cartoonish, out-there style of the game?

memoryman3 said:
Since Ubisoft are much more open that Nintendo are, someone should get a journalist to interview them about why Princess Daisy and Princess Rosalina were ignored again....
well if you want a daisy rabbid then by all means, go for it

memoryman3 said:
Is it hard to keep up your monopolizing fanaticism, or does it come naturally?

I think he's just trolling for attention at this point. Or at least I hope he is. I really hope no one is this serious about their love for an orange Peach recolor. And if he is being serious it's just sad, cringey, and pathetic.

Petition to stop giving memoryman3 attention.

Signs.

GalacticPetey said:
I think he's just trolling for attention at this point. Or at least I hope he is. I really hope no one is this serious about their love for an orange Peach recolor. And if he is being serious it's just sad, cringey, and pathetic.

I think all the Rabbids fans are trolling for attention at this point. Or at least I hope they are. I mean I really hope no one is serious about their love for badly-designed rabbid minions, even though they came first. Liking them at all and looking forward to this game is just sad, cringey and pathetic.

... Who are you pointing that at? I don't think anybody here is a Rabbids fan.

Reize said:
... Who are you pointing that at? I don't think anybody here is a Rabbids fan.

No one.

It's just showing how stupid it is to call someone for being a troll if they are passionate.

If the cover was like this, but more polished, would you guys be excited?

cWGiMpb.png

I actually would like that, if it were more official-looking. If anything, I think they should have gone with that, not the Rabbids.

i wont like it because that photoshop looks like trash.

Swiftie_Luma said:

"But more polished"

Something among the lines of polish you would see in an official Nintendo cover.

I like the photoshopped Daisy and Rosalina, though. They look like they're having way too much fun blasting stuff.

Also, does Wario have Samus's arm cannon?

Alex95 said:
I like the photoshopped Daisy and Rosalina, though. They look like they're having way too much fun blasting stuff.

Also, does Wario have Samus's arm cannon?

Yes. Waluigi and Toad do too. Riki did this Photoshop and allowed me to share it.

Hobbes said:
Please don't get this thread locked :(

I already know SOMETHING should get locked around here and it ain't this thread.

Use the report function instead. He's pretty much derailing this topic in the same way he did for Super Mario Odyssey.

memoryman3 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

"But more polished"

Something among the lines of polish you would see in an official Nintendo cover.

No, it looks like shit. Whenever people randomly copy paste other art assets into making "official" art covers, it ALWAYS looks like shit. Hell, even when NINTENDO recycles art assets for unrelated games, it looks like shit.

I think the problem is that each characters artwork is from different games on different consoles, and they look out of place near each other. Also, there's the fact that the light is completely from a different angle than the main art.

Baby Luigi said:
memoryman3 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

"But more polished"

No, it looks like *bleep*. Whenever people randomly copy paste other art assets into making "official" art covers, it ALWAYS looks like *bleep*. Hell, even when NINTENDO recycles art assets for unrelated games, it looks like *bleep*.

Tiff said:
I think the problem is that each characters artwork is from different games on different consoles, and they look out of place near each other. Also, there's the fact that the light is completely from a different angle than the main art.

I think he meant if Nintendo creates new art for the characters, not reuses old ones.

I still don't really care all that much. I'm happy at what I got right now. I actually am open to the idea of Mario crossing over with Rabbids. It's weird and a risky move and I'd like to see how it'll play out.

I do prefer Rayman over Rabbids, though, and maybe have more Mario characters (Baby Mario and Baby Luigi would be hugely appreciated) but I'm just interested in this.

If they do make a Mario shooter, unfortunately, Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario shooter and it's hard to top that.

no way theres gonna be just a ubisoft logo on the box

this is fake as hell i expect a making of video to surface soon

Koichi Kizakura said:
no way theres gonna be just a ubisoft logo on the box

this is fake as hell i expect a making of video to surface soon

I don't think those renders look faked.

Alex95 said:
Baby Luigi said:
memoryman3 said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

"But more polished"

No, it looks like *bleep*. Whenever people randomly copy paste other art assets into making "official" art covers, it ALWAYS looks like *bleep*. Hell, even when NINTENDO recycles art assets for unrelated games, it looks like *bleep*.

Tiff said:

I think he meant if Nintendo creates new art for the characters, not reuses old ones.

Yes, like Mario Party Star Rush's excellent new boxart.

I hope I'm not the only person that thinks Mario looks a bit off in the artwork.

It's not just you. Usually, Mario crossovers have the other series characters (Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, etc.) scaled to fit the Marioverse's proportions. But I think this time it's the other way around, making Mario (and I think Peach as well) look a little off.

Back