Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Re: (RUMOUR) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Images Leaked!)

Just bring me quality artwork of Bowser with a gun and I'll be content.

Mcmadness said:

Apparently you will get a rabbidfied Bowser....

I think Bowser's gun should be modeled after his face, so the Bowser head would be shooting fire lasers from its mouth while the real Bowser also breathes fire.

Mcmadness said:

will bowser question if he is really an android built by doctor mario!?

honestly, I can't care too much about this. if it's a success both critically and finacially, that's great. but to me rabbids are the minions of video games

...rayman in smash bros when

memoryman3 said:
Apparently you will get a rabbidfied Bowser....

Whatever THAT means.

I COMPLETELY forgot about that statement, and seeing the DK-ish rabbid on the supposed box art, then I won't be surprised to see a rabbid Bowser.

Just the thought of a Rabbid Bowser makes me A, cringe, and B, think of costanza.jpg.

Roy, your entire next theme should be costanza.jpg

I might have to do that. Thanks, Freakworld!

Reize said:
J-Fred said:
Freakworld!
Rip

He was the one who introduced me to costanza.jpg in the first place though, but having him as a theme of a good idea so thanks to you too.

*remembers my next name change can happen anytime now*

Hmm.

Anyway, back on topic, there's still one question I really want answered. It's right above my avatar.

I think someone mentioned earlier that the Rabbids were in some sort of crisis. The statement stated that if the rabbids were to appear with a much bigger video game mascot, which has to be Mario, then that would make them popular. So basically, it means ubisoft is trying to save the rabbids for what I understand.

Can they really not tell that people are bored of the Rabbids by now? Maybe make some new characters instead of milking older ones? That would probably be better.

Long as minions exist, nobody will care about Rabbids.

And minions are pretty shit too.

That might be why Ubisoft is bringing them back, is so that they don't constantly get overshadowed by the just-as-milked Minions.

MIPS, the Super Mario Odyssey rabbit bosses, and now Rabbids. Nintendo seems to like rabbits in Mario games.

Don't forget the fact that there are regular rabbits in Mario Odyssey.

J-Fred said:
Anyway, back on topic, there's still one question I really want answered. It's right above my avatar.

Why is this game a thing? I don't know why, I don't think you're asking the right question.

Don't care if the fans didn't ask for this, many crap the fans didn't ask for and we realize we didn't know how much we wanted it.

Baby Luigi said:
J-Fred said:

Why is this game a thing? I don't know why, I don't think you're asking the right question.

Don't care if the fans didn't ask for this, many crap the fans didn't ask for and we realize we didn't know how much we wanted it.

After the developers being shown and the limited roster and worlds.....

expect this to sell pretty mediocrely.

yeah ok let's judge a game based on just worlds and characters, on pre-release tidbits on the game, and not what makes games sell in the first place: engaging gameplay. and it also depends on how much ubisoft is willing to promote its game.

we have no goddamn footage of this game yet, and you're already thinking about its sales prospects?

also, how spiteful do you have to be to wish for a game to bomb? you can always not buy the game if you don't like it. you don't have to wish for it to bomb, because everyone gets hurt when a game bombs. developers, publishers (who would see the bombing as a reason to stay more safe), and even consumers, as there won't be a chance for the next game to improve on this game's flaws.

i know there are some exceptions to this rule, especially with games that put greed over gameplay, but that's the general rule of thumb.

that's why i brought up exceptions, i did say, "games that put greed over gameplay".

i'm speaking on terms of, say, regular nintendo games. i know how shitty this industry can be.

Tiff said:
MIPS, the Super Mario Odyssey rabbit bosses, and now Rabbids. Nintendo seems to like rabbits in Mario games.
It's not just Mario. Look at Zelda, with the minor character Bunnio in Spirit Tracks and the major character of Ravio in A Link Between Worlds. Might as well throw in Bunny Link from A Link to the Past, too.

Then we have Peppy Hare from Star Fox.

And then there's Lopunny from Pokémon, which is where Nintendo's love towards rabbits becomes a "love" towards rabbits.

Back