Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Mcmadness said:
Princess Mario said:
Guess I'll post mine.

No, it's not leaked Odyssey costume DLC.

It's a Mario / Left 4 Dead 2 mashup. In this case, I've based Mario off Ellis (you can see Ellis in my signature). I've modeled everything and I mean everything from scratch, in Maya. That took me hours. The face was hard to nail, but I think every part was kind of a challenge, like simulating the cloth. Unwrapped with UVLayout. Texture and render through Substance. This isn't rigged yet, so I can't post him. Once I do, maybe he'll hold that shotgun.

Oh, and the textures aren't completely done. I think the pants need a little more detailing. But overall, I think this model is turning out to be real good.

Mario: "One time my buddy Koops and I went to this big castle, had this big ass dragon in it, it had eaten hundreds of people and there were skeletons all over the dang place"
Luigi: "Mario, is now really a good time?"

i'm usually nick so that makes sense, except replace luigi with baby luigi

I actually contemplated using BL instead for that very reason.

And then when you do the mini game all of sudden the river is like a lake.

don't they get a boart to go across? does the dancing magically cause a boat to spawn? and why would dancing be necessary to propel a boat?

Because that game's story is incredibly stupid.

and i love it

The tweet, according to Google Translate, is "good relationship" (仲が良い).

DdFK4mPV4AAVbkH.jpg

DdFK515U8AIrF8K.jpg

DdFK7F7VwAEqtKQ.jpg

Propeller Knight said:
At least he does his taxes, unlike that criminal called Yoshi.

maxresdefault.jpg

There's an air of criminality in this image, both literally and figuratively. Literally because there's an sinister cloud, but figuratively because it's like Yoshi has an eyebrow that conveys underhandedness.

Thank you for reading.

I've been playing Wario games all week.

There's a trend on Twitter where there's a character who will cover their ears, while a different character will play an instrument accompanied with distortion effects from Photoshop like as if they are playing the instrument passionately. Here's one for Mario where Mount Wario is played, accompanied with various Mario characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MubzZq1WDOo

My first avatar when I joined here is known as "Robo Mario-Face", and it's from this image below:

tWmL7RG.jpg

Thank you for reading.

Is the "a bird" some species of bird I haven't heard of

Back