Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Borp said:
...I don't get it.

My best guess is that because the Goomba has spikes on its head, Mario knew that jumping on it would be a mistake. The comic suggests that Rosalina doesn't have to worry about spiked enemies, as she can use the spin attack to get past that kind of defense.

First panel should be Mario saying "Rosalina, I can't handle this at all! Use your spin!"

Last panel should be Rosalina just giving Mario a Fire Flower.

MnSG said:
Borp said:
...I don't get it.

My best guess is that because the Goomba has spikes on its head, Mario knew that jumping on it would be a mistake. The comic suggests that Rosalina doesn't have to worry about spiked enemies, as she can use the spin attack to get past that kind of defense.
But Mario can spin attac... oh wait (he doesn't have his Luma in his hat).

Also Mario is a coward in this comic.

He could always just punch it.

Mcmadness said:
He could always just punch it.

Punching's not nice

Yeah, but stomping on people is.

Btw isn’t the spin attack just basically a punch but while you’re spinning?

No, it's a slap in the face. Twice.

Even without his hammer or the star spin, Mario could probably just use his SMW spin jump on it to get by.

Yeah, why doesn’t he always have a hammer?

Also, didn’t the Pixls in SPM say that they would follow Mario forever, like they were his slaves or something? What happened to that? Unless SPM takes place at the end of the chronology... but still!

Alex95 said:
Spiky_paragoomba.jpg

Relevant.

At first glance this is something that could feasibly appear in Mario, but the fact that somebody made this up makes this even weirder. It seems that the person who made this up purposely made the imaginary enemy incredibly powerful compared to the standard Goomba in Paper Mario games.

Thank you for reading.

Iron Man said:
He still has his Hammer Throwing attack.

It's one thing that there is a method to hit an enemy with flight and spikes, but let me cite the line from the BJAODN page:

Spiky Paragoomba, hmmmmmmm? Never heard of it. It doesn't exsist. But for the fun of it, I made a page for it. HP is 3 Attack is 5 and Defense is 2. Pretty cool huh?

When I mentioned that the imaginary enemy is purposely made to be overpowered, that is what I meant: no Goomba historically have defence points, and its Attack is rather high for the standard variant. Sure you can say an Ultra Hammer with the Hammer Throw will do the trick, but this is statistically higher than either of the variants could even have.

Thank you for reading.

Must be a god to the Goombas then.

Then again, are gods even real?

Megasparkle Hyper Dark Black Paint Shiny 5-fold Spiky Paragoomba of
eBjlt7y.gif

Plumbers beware, you're in for a scare.

Just make it a Para Spiny Hyper Gloomboss.

That oughta do it.

Back