Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

(BabyLuigiOnFire secretly logs back in to give silent, but enthusiastic approval)

The artist who drew these comics is KC Green, who is best known for drawing the dog who sits calmly in the fire with his famous line "This is fine." It's surrealistic in its humour, so its absurdity might not be up to everyone's tastes. Here are some Mario-related ones:

VGCNB-014.png

VGCNB-016.png

vgcnb21.png

Thank you for reading.

Still needed to go through all the fan art, so here's hoping this one hasn't been posted yet! It's a parody of Mario and Ghostbusters, and comes in two videos! The artist/animator even made videos of Thomas the Tank Engine/Transformers mashup and another with Smash + Star Wars. Anyway, here are the videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srXN-1DUd3Q
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JWCvjA6Wic

Thank you for reading.

EDIT:
GmanSir said:

In case anybody's wondering: the artist Kevin Bolk gave his styling to Daisy and made her plumper. Actually I feel that every artist have their own take on the Mario cast. Some gave Luigi lankier proportions that would not look out of place on Waluigi, and gave Bowser a larger body proportion. Even I could have my style when drawing Mario characters, as I admittedly made Daisy a bit plumper (but not like the image shown) when I did draw her.

Baby Luigi said:
"Realism" is always "reprehensibly hideous" for some reason.

914B6F793BCF8834D5219E86E101BAD36BF3E041

Really cool image, got me to figure out why Wanda's there until I understood the reason, besides you being a fan of Fairly Odd Parents.

winstein said:
GmanSir said:

In case anybody's wondering: the artist Kevin Bolk gave his styling to Daisy and made her plumper. Actually I feel that every artist have their own take on the Mario cast. Some gave Luigi lankier proportions that would not look out of place on Waluigi, and gave Bowser a larger body proportion. Even I could have my style when drawing Mario characters, as I admittedly made Daisy a bit plumper (but not like the image shown) when I did draw her.

I like loose takes on characters as well, it shows that the artists have unique imaginations and are being themselves when it comes to art. It comes to me that character takes that seemed off to me one year prior instantly become cute, charming, and unique. I saw stuff like green-eyed dark-skinned Daisy (I've always found being triggered over that pretty racist), and even several drawings of Mini Marios with no legs like Paper Mario, and thought "You do you, artist. Don't listen to the nitpickers." In fact, when I was 7, one of my Daisy drawings looked like a hybrid between her original and modern designs.

Back