2001: A Mario Odyssey

Aw I think they missed a perfect opportunity for Luigi to react at that dress

He said that the Wario and Diddy Kong costume looked familiar, but didn't full on acknowledge it for some reason. I didn't test it yet with the Waluigi costume but I imagine it's the same reaction.

I played it for a bit, made balloons everywhere but three of them got popped so I redid them. I get why they get you to replace them once they've been popped but it's not something I'm going to go and do more than once. I've had my fun with it so I probably won't play it again. It's a little funny when someone hides the balloon where you hid your first one before it got popped. Go pop my balloons.

It's a neat little mini-game anyway, a good addition to the game.

Already encountered a few out of bounds balloons. One was in the Lochlady Dress room (you can't enter it in Balloon World unless you clip) and another was presumably behind the Lake Kingdom's outer wall (hidden by BeardBear :P)

Of course, I'm not going to attempt these but I'm sad that I wasted a lot of coins figuring out where the latter even was.

Luigi sure knows how to stuff Mario with money. I got the new costumes quickly. What's not fun in the challenge is people exploiting glitches to put balloons in impossible spots. Just to show you, I highly distrust faceless players online in general.

Funnily enough, the musician's hat removes the earrings from Wedding Dress Mario, but the regular fedora (which the musician's hat is recolor of) doesn't. Is this some developer oversight?

Oh, and Cappy can pop Luigi's balloons. That's fun.

I just used twitter for mine, but if you don't want to do that you can always make a throwaway account just for Switch photos (I actually have a private account for ones that aren't interesting or funny to post on my main account that I just want to save)

SMO_Art_-_Luigi.jpg

Official artwork including the detailed hair for... whoever this guy is.

Ryu said:
Do you think we could get more amiibo for the game? I'd love to see a T-Rex Mario and a Pauline.
Seeing LGM's post right after this one made me think that it'd be cool to have a Balloon Luigi amiibo.

Tangle The Lemur said:
I'd imagine Luigi isn't one to judge someone for wearing a dress
hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if he has any reactions to the 64 Suit and the Sunshine shades, could explain what he was doing on those adventures
i was doing some "private work" that you wont need to know about ill reveal this "private work" in a few years!

Back