2001: A Mario Odyssey

Eh, good job on not setting yourself up for disappointment then.

I don't think we'll get it, but if SMO2 were to happen, I predict it would be for the next Nintendo system. I know we got two Galaxy games for Wii, but at this rate I think it's highly unlikely we would get another Odyssey game for Switch. Even then, I don't think SMO2 will ever be a thing.

i may or may not be getting my hopes up for odyssey 2 to be revealed this e3 WHoops
but deep down i know that aint gonna happen so im gonna root for a more likely thing that im not sure is too likely either.. i mean pikmin

ok so i found a weird thing
in the ruined kingdom arena theres these round rocks(youll probably have to break the moon rock first) and if you try throwing one at the ruined dragon's face (from a great height so ground pound jump first) it makes a funny noise. is there an explanation for it

ok several days late eidt but i just discovered its really nothing to do with ruined kingdom, it just happens generally with thrown objects if you ground pound jump and then throw them
it might be a bug because ground pound jumping on its own makes the same sound though its hard to hear past the happy mario sound

whoops double posting :[
i found another minor bug? i somehow captured a paragoomba and the eyes didnt turn blue like they should, but remained like normal paragoomba eyes
I7c5GMjLmyo.jpg

releasing it and capturing it again fixed the eyes and i cant seem to trigger it anymore. maybe someone could look into it better
didnt record a video unfortunately

:wario:: hey bozo! let me back in the spaceship!!
1572181699824.png
: I cannot do that.
:toad:: W-wario!
:wario: : -crashes into an asteroid and dies-

2001: A MarioParty space Odyssey

Back