2001: A Mario Odyssey

DXmxdgFWkAARcOO

DXmxdgDXUAEjc5q

The soundtrack comes with concept art for Pauline!

So...we might have actually gotten outfits for all the Mario amiibo characters at some point.

Here are outfits for :yoshi: :dk:

DX6od3CUMAABn8e.jpg

Mario, your shirt is too short and your belly button is showing. Oh, also, Mario's caveman outfit HERE has a nipple. Huh.

It's also unfortunate Mario's proposal for skinning Yoshi and DK to diversify his wardrobe has fallen on deaf ears.

btw that race car outfit looks swell

I found it.

DYS6ufsU0AACXGC.jpg

Just pixel Luigi giving you a lot of coins (more than the other pixel characters do). And he sticks around afterward and reacts to Mario and Cappy.

I Got No iPhone said:
DYS6ufsU0AACXGC.jpg

Just pixel Luigi giving you a lot of coins (more than the other pixel characters do). And he sticks around afterward and reacts to Mario and Cappy.
It's odd that they are using hint art for anything other than power moons. What's the point of it?

Yesterday I started Luigi's Balloon World, and I am very amazed by how well some of the balloons are kept. The easiest level so far is Bonneton, which I will hopefully get 15 wins in a row one day (I was at 13 but a miscalculation broke that). The most difficult level so far is Mount Volbono, where some of the balloons look difficult to get.

For the balloons I hid, I normally rush to the point of interest because I think speed-running is one way to make a balloon difficult to reach. I won't call myself a quick runner, but I think it makes getting the balloon a decent challenge.

Plague Knight said:
I Got No iPhone said:
DYS6ufsU0AACXGC.jpg

It's odd that they are using hint art for anything other than power moons. What's the point of it?

I think it's mainly so that people will revisit Super Mario Odyssey.

Thank you for reading.

These two were in the datamine.

You know what that means people.

We’re also getting the Broodals, 8-bit cap (however that works) conductor outfits alongside those others ones.

does the baseball outfit mean a new mario baseball is going to come out????????

OMG! Satellaview Mario won't be forgotten anymore!! What if he gets a new game?

Baby Luigi said:
does the baseball outfit mean a new mario baseball is going to come out????????

Maybe...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

Now they need a Mario Party Mario, based on his Top 100 outfit. It's not part of the datamine, but I hope that they acknowledge Mario Party's existence in a Super Mario game.

Thank you for reading.

Hmm, so now we know that they're most likely gonna continually add new costumes for a while, but I wonder if they're gonna add any major new stuff like Luigi's Balloon World.

winstein said:
Now they need a Mario Party Mario, based on his Top 100 outfit. It's not part of the datamine, but I hope that they acknowledge Mario Party's existence in a Super Mario game.

Thank you for reading.
The cowboy hat and pirate hat was the closest thing to get from a Mario Party game.

Anyway, Mario Tennis Aces is coming out soon. They had to add his Aces outfit (or his earlier VB Mario's Tennis outfit).

Found this on Twitter. Here's some concept art of the most pointless character in the Mario universe:

https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/980848275472375808

they're both around as pointless

one is metal mario's female answer, the other is a cheap and unnecessary plot device

Back