What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Here's another one I thought up when I saw the colour variations of Shy Guys and Yoshis, but forgot to add earlier:
Why not colour variations of Toads? They come in your bog standard red, which we already have, but also have purple, blue, yellow, green, and I don't know but there may be others. I think the colour variations of Toad should be introduced- And maybe whack Captain Toad under that group?
:toad:

The only downside is now we'll have an increase in Toad players online and have to listen to that voice.

Team Vs Race and Battle should have options for 3 and 4 teams, with the team colors being green and yellow. Fake Item Boxes should be colored to match those.

I want first person driving too, and give your characters viewmodel arms too.

It wasn't in Mario Kart 7 though.

In the settings menu in the Mario Kart Channel, you can change it.

Luigi 64DD said:
First-person Mode is fine, but don't make motion controls required for it.
totally agree,i dont mind tilt controls (probably playing too much MKwii)but it is a hassle in 7.

I have the leaked roster for the game:
Metal Mario
Tanooki Mario
Cat Mario
Dr. Mario
Baby Mario
Baby Metal Mario
Kitten Mario
Gold Mario
Green Mario XD
Emerald Green Mario
Baby Green Mario
Kitsune Green Mario
Cat Green Mario (stop with the green mario jokes)
Pink Gold Peach
Cat Peach
Nurse Peach
Baby Peach
Kitten Peach
Baby Pink Gold Peach
Bronze Daisy
Cat Daisy
Baby Daisy
Teal Platinum Rosalina
Cat Rosalina
Tanooki Rosalina
Baby Rosalina
Kitten Rosalina
Dry Bowser
Meowser
Baby Bowser
Dry Bowser Jr
Every single Koopaling
Parakoopa
Flying Squirrel Toad
Penguin Toad
Baby Toad
Quartz Toad
Cat Toad
Tanooki Toad
Rose Quartz Toadette
Baby Toadette
Gold Wario
Baby Wario

That's for today!

We still need angry evil teenage Barf-green Mario.

I want to see the "number of laps" option that was a multiplayer-only feature in double dash, in single player VS too (From 1 to 9 laps plus the recommended laps) Idk what they would do for sectioned tracks though

In Mario Kart Arcade GP, Yoshi Park was just a straight line: there was a portal thing that warped you back to the beginning. The single-lap tracks could add something like that.

Shy Guy on Wheels said:
LumaGirl45 said:
I have the leaked roster for the game:
How can I believe that if your Uncle doesn't work for Nintendo?
it was a joke because MK8's roster was really lazy and no one im related to works for nintendo.
BBQ Turtle said:
Here's another one I thought up when I saw the colour variations of Shy Guys and Yoshis, but forgot to add earlier:
Why not colour variations of Toads? They come in your bog standard red, which we already have, but also have purple, blue, yellow, green, and I don't know but there may be others. I think the colour variations of Toad should be introduced- And maybe whack Captain Toad under that group?
:toad:
They should have different colored Birdos like with the Yoshis too!Koopa Troopas should also have custom colored shells (Green,Blue,Yellow,Red,Black,etc.)and hammer bros too if they add them too.Petey piranha should be in MK9 or i'll go to the Nintendo office,holding a sign saying "We need petey piranha in the next mario kart game or else!"

Pauline, because she has a major role in the Switch's main Mario platformer (and the green Sprixie Princess should have been in MK8).

J-Yoshi64 said:
Pauline, because she has a major role in the Switch's main Mario platformer.

I really think that is going to happen... But it makes me incredibly worried about the plausible introduction of another evil baby... Baby Pauline.

Back