What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Princess Zelda said:
I sometimes think even 200cc is too slow. I want 250 or 300.

I don't know if this is supposed to be sarcastic, but this isn't F-Zero we're talking about here.

MnSG said:
Princess Zelda said:
I sometimes think even 200cc is too slow. I want 250 or 300.

I don't know if this is supposed to be sarcastic, but this isn't F-Zero we're talking about here.

I'm not sarcastic. Besides, BLOF told me this:

Baby Luigi said:
Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Should there be a 300cc in Mario Kart?

Definitely yes. I love 200cc sometimes I wish it was even faster.

I think how the players handle won't be the problem. I mostly fear the CPU players and how they'd probably continuously drive off the track.

It's fun to lap all of them if you race in 7 laps.

I would rather see a Wario Bike body.

I want a Kart that's made of sweets.

Tiff said:
I want a Kart that's made of sweets.

MKAGPDX_Mario_Special_7.jpg

Could definitely work!

Out of all the characters I think Nintendo should add, Kamek is probably at the top of the list. He was scrapped from both MK64, and MK8.

Have I already mentioned my desire for pasta-based vehicle parts? Limosagna body, Rotelle tires, and a Farfalle glider

I wish they did more wacky karts. I really liked what MKW had, the Blooper, Bullet Bike, Booster Seat. I wish there were more.

There's not much I can think of for new gliders and tires.

For me, realistic-looking karts and bikes are the ones that appeal to me. Stuff like Sports Coupe, GLA, Badwagon, 300 SL are my favorite vehicles. I like having a balance between very wacky and realistic.

More karts based on heavy equipment! We have an excavator (Gold Mantis). How about a bulldozer? Or a cement mixer? Or a grader?

Steamrollers are probably out of the question, though, so long as we have custom wheels.

Please, Nintendo, bring back the mega mushroom and the cheep charger, with no altered stats.

Plumber Peach said:
Please, Nintendo, bring back the mega mushroom and the cheep charger, with no altered stats.

When going by Mario Kart 8's stat system, the Cheep Charger would have to have its stats altered. As for the Mega Mushroom, I think that item would make things too chaotic for anti-gravity segments, so I can understand why it was given the boot.

There is a good handful of karts and bikes in the Arcade games. Plus, Mario's, Luigi's, Peach's, and Bowser's from the 2nd one still need names.

i dont know, i feel like everyone having their own kart discourages me from choosing a unique combination.

Yeah, they probably should stick with that, but they can also slip in some karts like a kart for Mario or something every now and then.

Back