What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

Ironically, even though Baby Wario exists, he has not shown up at all after Yoshi's Island DS.

MnSG said:
Ironically, even though Baby Wario exists, he has not shown up at all after Yoshi's Island DS.

I think though, that if they do plan to include another baby, it should be him. They've made up two babies since, so surely it would be easier to just use an existing one? I'd quite like to see him playable though, he is pretty cute. And much less evil than the made up ones. A little design tweak here and there, but he'd fit in quite easily.

Because im bored heres my retro track predictions
Shell Cup: DS Figure 8 Circuit (if i were biased though i'd say Wii Luigi Circuit)
Wii U Water Park
GBA Riverside Park
3DS Daisy Hills

Banana Cup: Wii U Thwomp Ruins
DS Mario Circuit
3DS Shy Guy Bazaar
SNES Koopa Beach 1

1-Up Mushroom Cup (NEW): Wii Toad's Factory
GCN Mushroom City
SNES Vanilla Lake 1 (or 2)
N64 Wario Stadium

Leaf Cup:
GBA Sunset Wilds
3DS Rock Rock Mountain
Wii DK Summit
Wii U Shy Guy Falls

Lightning Cup:
3DS Wario Shipyard
Wii U Cloudtop Cruise
SNES Bowser Castle 3
GBA Rainbow Road (Personally id choose DS Rainbow Road)

I know theres only 1 GCN track, but there's probably going to be DLC so theres that

BBQ Turtle said:
I'd quite like to see him playable though, he is pretty cute.

Personally, I would not call Wario cute in any way, even for his infant appearance.

I find Wario himself absolutely awful, and he is my favourite character to stick on as a COM and beat black and blue, but I find his Baby appearance pretty cute, the same way I find Baby Mario and Baby Luigi cute (But not as cute as them). His eyes are done in a similar way, I think that's what does it for me.

Getting back on topic, I'd like to see Funky Stadium come back as a retro battle course, more new sponsors that appear alongside some of the old ones but perhaps with a redesign (Such as Coconut Café, Fun Flower and Sunshine Parts), and also more courses from which you can see other courses or elements from other courses from (Such as the Royal Raceway hot air balloons in Baby Park).

J-Yoshi64 said:
Pauline, because she has a major role in the Switch's main Mario platformer (and the green Sprixie Princess should have been in MK8).

I agree. Pauline would be wearing her trademark dress in a kart. And she doesn't have a brooch; so on a bike, she'd be wearing her suit. And her icon would probably be those New Donk City coins. And her hair is as long as Peach's, so it'd be nice to see her with a ponytail.

Just a giant claw that can attach to the front of karts. I haven't thought about the logistics of this a game mechanic, because I just love the mental image of Bowser just grabbing all these other karts with his klaw claw.

Maybe we can retool the Piranha Plant to actually grab karts.

That's though exactly what I imagined the Super bell to for if they were to include it. Throw a yarn lasso at the other karts to pull them backwards.

If you twist the Piranha Plant around, it kinda looks like a claw.

I like a big meat myself.

I feel like in the next Mario Kart, we should get metal versions of every character, because Metal Mario and Pink Gold Peach were cooler than Mario and peach, and I feel it would be the same for the other characters

But that's just my opinion :)

I want Jade Green Baby Luigi.

WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE METAL CHARACTERS THEY ARE JUST EVIL CLONES AND BORING RECOLOURS!
Sorry.

Back on topic, maybe Wario Colosseum as a retro course, but maybe change it to being a three part course so it doesn't take quite so long to complete?

The music would be them singing.

Back