What new things should Nintendo add in Mariokart 9 (Next Mariokart)

I want baby-themed vehicles please. I'm not talking about, say, the Biddybuddy. I want a return of vehicles like the Goo-Goo/Rattle Buggy and the Booster Seat. Though I guess the Mr. Scooty is the closest thing I got in Mario Kart 8.

That's another reason I want another type of perambulator in.

I feel like Mario Kart 7's body parts were more unique or original than Mario Kart 8's, so I'd look to see body parts in the style of Mario Kart 7.

I actually feel the other way around. We have a submarine, tri-wheeler, muscle car, cat car, licensed cars (oh yaaaaahhh), and the usual fare of speed-type cars and animal-themed cars.

I don't think there's a distinct "style" going on, really.

100000 alt skins for Bowser.
And a Goomba

George Costanza said:
Don't give them too many ideas :P

They most definitely should not look at Peach when she is covered in ink, or otherwise,

A wild Black Peach appeared!

I've played Mario Kart Arcade GP DX yesterday and I was Baby Mario and the game was freaking amazing.

I already said the Fusion Tank was awesome and it's still awesome to this day and it needs to be in an official Mario Kart, maybe as a separate mode.

Pac-Man.
He's no stranger to the Mario Kart series.

Also Fuji, Test, Suzaku, and Seaside from Pole Position 2.

I still want Double Dash!! Mode. I loved the two people in one kart aspect. It brings variety like co-op. I'd love to see it with bikes. It would be like Road Rash when you steal items.

KAMEK! They keep kicking him out and I think he'd be an awesome playable character! I think maybe some other Kongs, Captain Toad and Goombas wold be good playable characters too. And maybe bring the Wii Rainbow Road and DK's Snowboard Cross back as Retro Courses? And perhaps a Chain Chomp themed kart? :daisy: :peach:

BBQ Turtle said:
KAMEK! They keep kicking him out and I think he'd be an awesome playable character!

*goes to hit the like button*

BBQ Turtle said:
I think maybe some other Kongs,

*moves away from the like button*

BBQ Turtle said:
Captain Toad and Goombas wold be good playable characters too.

*likes anyway*

Yeah, this is still Mario Kart we're talking about, and if they were to include crossovers, I don't think they'd do it until the DLCs, or maybe not but let's focus more on the main stuff here.

As much as I dislike the Blooper item, I think it is a big deal in MK8, as in multiplayer it covers almost all the screen. In single player, it's not that bad, but it can cover some important parts of the track. Because of that I messed up a drift at the very end of Ice Ice Outpost and ended up falling from first to seventh. Or maybe I suck, but anyway, what do you suggest we do? Is it better off like that, should we make it more or less powerful?

And also I would like to see a vehicle with the same stats as the Cheep Charger.

How are you going to get a vehicle with the "same" stats as the Cheep Charger? Each Mario Kart runs with its own physics and engines, so you probably not going to get something that'll perform like it. The closest we got are the kart parts in Mario Kart 8 that emphasize on acceleration, handling, and mini-turbo.

I think the Blooper is better off removed altogether. It's useless most of the time, especially in Battle Mode.

Baby Luigi said:
especially [/i]in Battle Mode.

I agree with you that the blooper is useless,i hate it SO Much!I hate it way more than the Thunder Cloud. I think that the blue shell should have it's wings back like in Mario Kart Wii and the mega mushroom return (i loved making baby peach pancakes with this thing XD).The super leaf should return but just for battle mode.

I think removing the wings from the Blue Shell was one of the best ideas: in MK64 its point was attacking everyone in front of the driver, including the 1st. I think its change was spectacular from an aesthetic point of view, but also made it pointless in most free for all races: if you're in 5th place, who cares about the frontrunner? And its hitstun was insanely long, too.
In MK7 and MK8 it's not as useful as it was in MK64, but at least you have a slim chance of hitting someone who is nearer to you...

Sorry for the bad wording on my part, the matter is not really aesthetical - it could have wings and hiss and still behave like it did in MK64, significantly aiding the player who throws it. After all, even without wings in MK8 it still flies before reaching the frontrunner. I was talking from a gameplay point of view, I guess that what was done in MK7 had the aim of a return to its original appearance, which was that of a wingless blue spiked shell.

A NEW Track Designer. Unlockable feature, allows players to create their own tracks using roads, grass and other texture and props than can be unlocked for it throughout the game and players can share with friends to play on. Kinda like Super Mario Maker but with Mario Kart

Back