Mario Party: Star Rush

Not that amazing , when they only have some random gibberish as dialog.

King Boo's voice in many appearences is just a pitched down version of Boo's voice.

What's truly amazing is that , Boo is 1 of the few enemies to have upgraded from some generated gibberish as a voice to an actual person doing the sounds , others could be Shy Guy.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Not that amazing , when they only have some random gibberish as dialog.

King Boo's voice in many appearences is just a pitched down version of Boo's voice.

What's truly amazing is that , Boo is 1 of the few enemies to have upgraded from some generated gibberish as a voice to an actual person doing the sounds , others could be Shy Guy.

Yeah, but it is gibberish provided by actual humans, not a computer.

Then why isn't Toru Asakawa credited as being the voice of Boo? The current voice actress who has portrayed Boo since Mario Power Tennis is Sanae Suzaki, not Toru.

Correction , the voice for King Boo is not the same as Boo , but they still pitch it up and down in some games which makes it sound closer to the old Boo sfx.

Course the old Boo was just Bowser's laugh sped up.

Striker Mario said:
Was that supposed to be sarcastic?

Mcmadness said:
I prefer blue tongue but I don't have a problem with basic either.

In fact my headcanon is he gets the blue from his power gems.
I think the blue is from make-up and licking too many blue raspberry Fun Dip, which is probably why I don't like Luigi's Mansion King Boo.
No, lol, I wasn't being sarcastic.

Striker Mario said:
Am I the only one who likes "bigger Boo but with a crown" design of King Boo, more than the Luigi's Mansion one?

For some reason, I tend to see the Luigi's Mansion King Boo, and the Mario spin-off King Boo, to be different entities.

I really admire all the official art of this game, because it's fun to see all the characters rendered in HD style. I am surprised that the HD style that started in Super Mario 3D World extends to this game too. I feel that they nailed the detailed look on the Mario cast, in that they look more detailed than ever, without sacrificing the appeal with the character designs. They all look like real life dolls.

I find is nice that Donkey Kong looks very similar to his Tropical Freeze artwork. The realistic looking fur makes Donkey Kong look nice to touch (please, no jokes of that kind, if you know what I mean). I daresay that Diddy Kong would have looked similar to his Tropical Freeze artwork if he were to have his portrait.

Much like Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash, Wario's and Waluigi's caps look like the letters have been pasted/ironed on, compared to the Mario Bros.' sewn letters.

MnSG said:
Striker Mario said:
Am I the only one who likes "bigger Boo but with a crown" design of King Boo, more than the Luigi's Mansion one?

For some reason, I tend to see the Luigi's Mansion King Boo, and the Mario spin-off King Boo, to be different entities.

I guess it's to make this version of King Boo more in line with all the colourful ghosts found in the mansions in that game.

Thanks for reading.

I've heard theories suggesting that the reason for King Boo's non-Luigi's Mansion look is because either of his Luigi's Mansion looks would be too creepy for a game like Mario Kart or Mario Party.

It appears that one of the minigames have your character in a maze avoiding ghosts while gathering some collectibles. ...Now why does that sound familiar?

If this game is released, hopefully it wouldn't take long for extracts of the character artwork. Would love to see how all the characters react in the Coin game, especially Waluigi and Daisy.

Thanks for reading.

Mario bandstand that is not.

I'm honestly pretty surprised at how shit that is since if there is one area NDCube is good at, arguably better than hudson, is mini games

that song deserves it

More than the music mode , i really want to know if Balloon Bash has more boards.

I know the board would be a square sadly , but for that very reason there should be more!

The minigames i have seen look fine , though im still not digging the New Super Mario Bros stuff , im super tired of the ''second chance'' bubbles.

According to some other gameplay , there's more than 1 skin to the Balloon Bash mode. Also Coinathlon can have more than 3 laps according to Nintendaan.

This Mario Party is a step in the right direction , i hope the next console one emulates this a bit more in terms of features.

I've noticed that the Dice Blocks on the main website correspond to each character, with their own special Dice Block

bg-colored-dice.png

Red Toad, Blue Toad, Green Toad, Yellow Toad, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Rosalina, Toadette, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong.

The one that mystifies me? The last white one. It's not a normal Dice Block, considering it has 2's and 1's. Could that mean Boo is possibly playable in some form?

Its possible, he's been playable before.

Also Boo's in the most recent wave of Super Mario amiibo.

Back