Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Yeah, I'm pretty much sure that if I didn't have a screen protector my phone would be done for. It still works, I can just barely see anything now because of the cracks. I'll consider fixing the screen one day.

I drank a milkshake and then drank water followed by an anxiety flare up.

My stomach feels like absolute trash.

Technically not today, but last Friday my crown fell out again. While in bed this time, and I'd been very careful with my diet too. Well, I'm not having it put back in this time, it was torture avoiding so many of my favorite foods just to keep that thing from falling out, I'd rather leave it out and eat burgers again

Moldomré: The Crossover Episode said:
Ya know how I thought that my Super Mario Sunshine disc was dead? Good news is, it wasn't.

Bad news is, it was the Wii that was dying. And now it's dead. Can't read any discs. And my mom won't let us get another Wii for sure, which means we can't play GC games anymore.

Go to a flea market. Some people sell Gamecubes cheap there. ( I just go to Pintergrass in My home state of Georgia but no one else lives in Georgia)

Sorry dude, that's old news. The Wii is fixed now.

Crap, this is the bad things thread, uhhhh...
I just woke up, nothing bad has happened yet. Though I know that I will spend over five hours in a car today that'll be annoying.

Erdrick the Hero said:
Ya know how I thought that my Super Mario Sunshine disc was dead? Good news is, it wasn't.

Bad news is, it was the Wii that was dying. And now it's dead. Can't read any discs. And my mom won't let us get another Wii for sure, which means we can't play GC games anymore.
DOWdq-wVAAAfcvH.jpg

What did I just post???

HEROWALUIGI said:
Erdrick the Hero said:

*img*
What did I just post???

Don't bump this thread (ESPECIALLY if you quote a 3 MONTH OLD POST) if you have nothing to rant about.

Luckily, I do. My internet is crappy.
That's all I know, it's just been a *bleep* for the past several days. Doesn't load anything as quickly as it did (and no, it hasn't been throttled to a lower speed).

I have no words to describe what just happened.

I'm at my mom's house on my bed under my blanket when she comes in and sits next to me and starts talking to me and while she incessantly talks to me, she tries to touch my butt without my permission. I feel really uncomfortable about being at her house until Friday.

So, my dead (not in terms of battery) computer came back from Lenovo, and they couldn't rescue anything from the hard drive. School documents, my brothers's phone pictures, my edits, my most up-to-date Minecraft Zelda resource pack, everything is gone forever (though I can download my edits from here, and my less up-to-date resource pack from Planet Minecraft).

You should keep copies of this stuff in many drives and in cloud storage in case something like this happens again.

also, keep your data stuff in a separate drive than in the drive your operating system is installed in

School--yes, that unspeakably dreadful and prolonged annual torture of despair--starts for me tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. It's my first year of high school, too...and from what I've heard, ninth grade is not going to be easy.

Ninth grade ain't easy, but it's even harder for people who take the national diploma standardized test. I'm still so relieved I lived through it, but now it's gonna be TG's turn. Just be lucky you don't have that as far as I know.

But wow, do you really start school this early?

I want to be seen as feminine, so it is bad news that my facial hair that causes my dystopia can't come off without a razor, which I lack right now

Wait, Are you a trans?

It's okay if you are. I have lots of LGBT friends.

Oh man, I started school this past Tuesday. You're lucky my friend.

As for bad things that have happened today, pretty much just having to do homework after not having to for three months, which really throws me off.

Nothing bad really happened to me today. But my girlfriend has been having a really rough time this week, especially today. She got my care package in the mail, but apparently her mother doesn't support her transition (I used her new name, Eveline, because I'm not a terrible person) and now she has almost no means of contacting me aside from her email. After this, her brother left a bunch of dead cockroaches in her room. What the ####?

Back