Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

Mcmadness said:
I blame rising budgets on games.

I blame Black Friday

Money is what makes Ultra Smash happen in the first place, so....not quite

Baby Luigi said:
Money is what makes Ultra Smash happen in the first place, so....not quite
I meant in the grand scheme of things. Bad, terrible money. Ruining the world with your paper ways.

The game seems to be looking even better than Mario Kart 8, probably because of the anti-aliasing (I think Mario Party 10 also looks better than Mario Kart 8). To be fair, its environments are probably not as intensive as Mario Kart's. Still not really a fan of Mario and Luigi's diagonal overalls pattern thing, though.

Bowser's shell is so shiny~

Mcmadness said:
Bowser's shell is so shiny~
Mario's hat is so stictchy.

At least Mario isn't as shiny as oil unlike in Mario Power Tennis. >_>

Like a well oiled machine he was.

I will have to say that Power Tennis will always be the best Mario Tennis game ever made.

Mcmadness said:
Like a well oiled machine he was.
In Mario Power Tennis, I remember calling Mario "Shiny Hiney" and Luigi "Glass Ass".

Seriously, when you're playing on the sunset of Peach Dome, they glimmer like glaze.

probably not picking this up unless i get it for dirt cheap
when is the new strikers

also i think rosalina kinda looks weird but also cool floating on the court, the sports dress looks nice too

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ok5YMG7W3c8[/youtube]

The hidden characters are Toadette, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser, and Sprixie Princess

Oh so the hand-holding markers on the ground are back.

They even have a pop-up to tell you the buttons to press.

Bummer. My interest just dropped. Mega Mushrooms was already pushing it.

Baby Luigi said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=ok5YMG7W3c8[/youtube]

The hidden characters are Toadette, Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser, and Sprixie Princess

I think you mean the Green Sprixie Princess.

Green_Fairy_Artwork_-_Super_Mario_3D_World.png

Thats not a bad roster overall I must say, just a bit on the small side though.

Also I find it hilarious that they are still using toadsworth's voice from power tennis for the referee despite it being just a regular toad.

Can't they just get a new announcer? -_-

Or take a few minutes to put toadsworth in....

I wonder why they changed Wario's emblem. It's usually a yellow "W", but now it's changed to his nose and moustache. I noticed that it's also like this in Mario Tennis Open, so I am late in noticing it (though to be fair, I am in the dark on many of that game's aspects).

Anyway, the official artwork shows the characters' emblems on the base of their racket's handles, which I must say is a nice touch. If this is something that's happen before, then it certainly is clearer this time.

Thanks for reading.

Back