Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash

Meh, it's still pretty typical players, so I'm not surprised at the characters

I'm more surprised at the out of nowhere new info though, but we still don't know much other than characters we expected to be in the game. Nevertheless, I do enjoy the character animations, Camelot always does a good job showcasing character emotions and facial expressions.

Rosalina had usually appear since 2013. She'll be playable in Tennis?

Greg Universe said:
in one of the mario tennis games, waluigi was playable and wario wasn't

neither was yoshi, coincidentally

That's GBA Tennis, Daisy wasn't playable either.
Have bunch of human characters.
Mario characters have decreased from the prequel.

The court in which Waluigi is playing against Daisy looks interesting. It looks like a Glass Court, which I don't believe previous games have. I wonder if it will have a bit of slipperiness to go with the slick glass surface.

On other news, Waluigi being playable makes me happy (though not entirely surprising either)!

Thanks for reading.

Baby Luigi said:

I'm more surprised at the out of nowhere new info though, but we still don't know much other than characters we expected to be in the game. Nevertheless, I do enjoy the character animations, Camelot always does a good job showcasing character emotions and facial expressions.

Pity a certain green shorty wasn't confirmed eh?

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

yeah why haven't they announced yoshi yet this is an outrage

Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

yeah where's fawful

Emmett Brown said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

yeah where's fawful

I know, Mario Tennis games are sometimes known for being RPGs.

Kyon said:
Mcmadness said:
Baby Luigi said:

yeah why haven't they announced yoshi yet this is an outrage

Yoshi isn't a green shorty. He's like, taller than Mario.

I want Baby Luigi tho :(

moar characters

16 characters? That seems a bit scarce.

Now the question is, do the colors of the hidden characters actually matter?

baby mario baby luigi baby wario baby waluigi confirmed

maining purple ? block instantly

so glad they finally added that character

Baby Mario, Baby peach, Dry Bowser, Luma.

Thats my guess.

Though I find the novelty of playing as a ? block amusing

http://imgur.com/a/rwio5

The artwork that comes with this game is fantastic as usual. It's pretty amazing to see the other characters in HD style, especially Daisy and Waluigi. Daisy looks like a doll with that rounded hairstyle. Interesting that Wario and Waluigi's caps have flat initials. I love the usual stitched letter on Mario and Luigi's caps, like in the previous artworks.

Looks like Rosalina's levitating around like in Mario Party 10. I am going to guess that she's doing that again in the next Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games, based on the way things look.

Anyway, since this is an online game, this game's even more enticing!

Thanks for reading.

Mcmadness said:

16 characters? That seems a bit scarce.

At 1:04, there are four different colored brick blocks. I might just be guessing, but part of me thinks that red is Diddy Kong, green is Petey Piranha, and yellow is Bowser Jr.. As for purple, it would probably be a good laugh if it was Honey Queen, since in Mario Kart 7, her Birthday Girl is colored purple.

Back