post any random Mario thought on your mind

I hate King Mario's pants.

I do wish the pants are less poofy but I'll tell yoo what I really hate: Mario's striped swimwear.

GIVE. WALUIGI. HIS. OWN. GAME.

Birdo could use one too.

Or imagine them together in a Luigi mansion puzzle like game…

Birdo's egg shooting and waluigi's uh… tennis skill.

Solving puzzles and working together for a chance of fame! (Which is more of a Birdo thing but I imagine Waluigi wants to be famous too.)
Ye I can see it...

Screenshot_20220923-004245_YouTube.jpg

I refuse to click on ads intentionally but my morbid curiosity almost got the best of me here. I'm so extremely curious what this is and how it goes, especially being 21 minutes long.

But what causes the stork to arrive then?

Ha don't worry. People in the Marioverse probably fill out a form and a contract for new baby, mail it in, maybe send some dna samples in, and then a stork comes. Nobody talks about dna sampling except in super private talk and I bet euphemisms for it like "stracting" (from "extract", "what a stracting amazing time!") and "formication" are considered explicit language to be censored in TV and be somehow both intensifiers and nouns.

People always desire to have a forms filled out but they don't want to always mail it and they put locks on mailboxes to ensure accidental mailing but sometimes stupid things happen like rain falls and the lock becomes brittle and breaks.

Sometimes storks deliver babies that are ambiguously gendered, so sometimes, the storks ask the parents what gender to raise the child as.

Back