post any random Mario thought on your mind

What if Hellen Gravely at one point in the LM series overthrows King Boo and becomes the queen of ghost. Having you save him instead of Mario(who will help).

What if Hellen Gravely at one point in the LM series overthrows King Boo and becomes the queen of ghost. Having you save him instead of Mario(who will help).
I mean King Boo isn't exactly THE KING OF GHOSTS nor does he have any kind of kingdom to rule. He usually just has a small gang of boos under his control.

I mean King Boo isn't exactly THE KING OF GHOSTS nor does he have any kind of kingdom to rule. He usually just has a small gang of boos under his control.
I mean sometimes in the games he's considered that(And to be fair Boos are the primary ghosts you fight throughout the franchise). He also has the ability to mind control ghosts with his Jewel. which him very powerful among them. And if we're talking about kingdoms, it would probably be the Ghosts dimension from Dark Moon as he seems to have full control of what happens there

Last edited:
He's still not the king of ghosts.

He does have the Power to though to, you can't deny that.

He's not the king of ghosts. There is no kingdom that he rules or place that he has permanent control over. He's just a stronger than average Boo with a bunch of boos that follow him.

He's not the king of ghosts. There is no kingdom that he rules or place that he has permanent control over. He's just a stronger than average Boo with a bunch of boos that follow him.
Like I said before, the Ghost Dimension could arguably be his kingdom. He could also be ruling over the haunted area of the Forest world(As seen in Mario Party 10 and Paper Jam). If Bowser's the King of Koopas and can rule over other species like Goombas, Shy guys, Monty Moles, Whomps and even Boos, then I failed to see how its a stretch that King Boo could be the King of all ghosts.

Like I said before, the Ghost Dimension could arguably be his kingdom. He could also be ruling over the haunted area of the Forest world(As seen in Mario Party 10 and Paper Jam). If Bowser's the King of Koopas and can rule over other species like Goombas, Shy guys, Monty Moles, Whomps and even Boos, then I failed to see how its a stretch that King Boo could be the King of all ghosts.

He's never been shown to rule over anything, that includes the ghost dimension. He calls himself a king but he's more a glorified gang leader than anything else.

So it's an extreme stretch.

Please tell me that Super Mario Party did not win Best Mario Party Game in the awards...
What? No! How does one of the most flawed games in the series get the most votes? And how did Superstars lose to SMP?

Did 10 at least beat a few other MP games?
Mario Party Superstars wasn't even on the list. There's probably a reason for it when it was discussed in the Awards committee, but I found it a bit strange considering it was released on October 29, 2021.

Mario Party 10 is 11th on the list, beating out only Mario Party 1 and the handheld installments not named DS.
Yeah, as I said, they wanted another flying character. Flying characters in Tennis games tend to be these slippery tricky characters but rewarding since you can move more freely while charging and whatnot.

Yeah the results might be different if Superstars is on the list.

As for why the results are what they are? Well, I mean Hammer Bro. beat out everyone again for "Worst Character" this year... Might as well sign up for Hammer Bro. fanart.
So uh... This is wrong, you guys were looking at the 2021 Awards lol

Mario Party Superstars was indeed added to Favorite Mario Party Game this year, and it won the award by over 100 votes. Super Mario Party only took 4th.

Mario Party 10 was 10th place this year, beating 1, 4, and 5, and the handheld titles except DS.

The moral of the story is always check out the Awards ceremony!

I refuse to believe more people think Mario Party 10 is better than 4. Mario Party 4 might have sluggish board gameplay but you can literally omit minigames people seem to hate like Cheep Cheep Sweep and Bowser's Bigger Blast.

sure the boardplay is slow as hell and the item system is kind of unwieldy (mini mushrooms littering your inventory) but it doesn't force people on a car yknow. it also is home to the warp pipe!

He's never been shown to rule over anything, that includes the ghost dimension. He calls himself a king but he's more a glorified gang leader than anything else.

So it's an extreme stretch.
You mean as extreme as say almost wiping out an entire dimension with a Jewel? Plus Like I said before, he could reside in the haunted area of the woods(the place where most of the Boos inhabit). Plus Do you how many different castles Bowser has? most of which look vastly different from each other and are often destroyed. So by that logic, Bowser doesn't have a Kingdom either, he just resides in the lava world.

You mean as extreme as say almost wiping out an entire dimension with a Jewel? Plus Like I said before, he could reside in the haunted area of the woods(the place where most of the Boos inhabit). Plus Do you how many different castles Bowser has? most of which look vastly different from each other and are often destroyed. So by that logic, Bowser doesn't have a Kingdom either, he just resides in the lava world.

You're reaching.

About Boshi... bad Yoshi... Yoshis' Wario. He's by Square Enix. Official but not canon.
Essentially Nintendo adopted Birdo to take his place as Yoshi's antithesis rival.
Think about it, she hasn't been an explicit villain since what, her debut? She was even a hero in Wario's Woods. That early on she redeemed herself.
So what makes her Yoshi's Wa?
They're both carefree fun loving dinos, however Birdo has a bit of vanity to her, a selfishness Yoshi doesn't necessarily have.

So, uh, which mini games in Mario Party 1 caused the blisters again? I want to know so I know to avoid them with save states

The ones with the rotating control stick. Pedal Power, Paddle Battle, and Tug-O-War come to mind but I think there might have been a couple others.

So, uh, which mini games in Mario Party 1 caused the blisters again? I want to know so I know to avoid them with save states
All the ones with control stick spinning, especially Tug-o-War, which I'm still blown away that made it in to the Top 100.

A datamine of Mario Kart Tour (famiboards.com) revealed data that points to many upcoming courses, among which there are a number of brand new, never-seen-before race (or battle) courses. I presume the new race courses will be added to 8 Deluxe sooner or later as well, based on some of this game's own internal course slots and similarly to what happened to Sky-High Sundae.

Notably, some of these assets relate to a course set within a bathroom! With a rubber duck and all!

Wishful thinking: we'll get to race near a gigantic Wario on the khazi, reading his newspaper while picking his nose.

Last edited:
Back