post any random Mario thought on your mind

I figure I just headcanon that away. She's supposed to act like a proper ruler. She needs to set an example for the rest of the population. The eyes are on her whenever she wants it or not. She does this even in more private scenarios without thinking. Internally, she wants to express much more, but she just can't. It can be exhausting, like being that friendly smiling theme park worker. Also, it's probably just part of her personality anyway. But that's my headcanon, you don't have to take it for truth, but it's a satisfying explanation for me.

Super Mario Adventures Peach is indeed argued to be more expressive, but I think, "but is she?" You don't see Peach expressing anything other than being adamant and aggressive. She certainly is assertive, extremely bold, but I don't think she's ever been joyous, baleful, sad, disappointed, frightened, and so on, which those emotions are expressed in Mario and Luigi. Now I'm going devil's advocate here, I don't necessarily 100% agree with these arguments in Super Mario Adventures, but these are challenges designed to evaluate Peach's portrayal in that comic and maybe overall give Nintendo's Peach fairer appraisal.

Last edited:
oh good points. that hc explanation def makes sense its an interesting interpretation esp the part where she has to repress her emotions

Yeah, if you're virtually indestructible, I figure your confidence levels will go waaay up. You're also in the fastest, riskiest vehicles in the game. (I still headcanon that Metal Mario is more reserved than his normal counterpart however).

Spill.

Yeah, she's a badass but not in the whole traditional stoic manly way. But more like, she runs a kingdom with kindness, has really reserved expressions (I figure it's due to courteous royal leader upbringing and personality) loves to cook, she won' t say things that hurt people's feelings, she won't stand for injustice, and she'd stand up for her friends. She's that kind of person, who's physically weak, needs natural composure to think properly, needs to be polite, and wouldn't brute force from Bowser but charm him, play dumb and innocent, and persuade him so she can buy time to help Mario and escape.

See, the issue with Super Mario Adventures Peach is that she's WAY too aggressive, it's really out of character. She's allowed to get angry, she's allowed to express anger, and she's allowed to even yell, but it's not in that easily-set off violent manner that was shown in Super Mario Adventures.
I figure I just headcanon that away. She's supposed to act like a proper ruler. She needs to set an example for the rest of the population. The eyes are on her whenever she wants it or not. She does this even in more private scenarios without thinking. Internally, she wants to express much more, but she just can't. It can be exhausting, like being that friendly smiling theme park worker. Also, it's probably just part of her personality anyway. But that's my headcanon, you don't have to take it for truth, but it's a satisfying explanation for me.

Super Mario Adventures Peach is indeed argued to be more expressive, but I think, "but is she?" You don't see Peach expressing anything other than being adamant and aggressive. She certainly is assertive, extremely bold, but I don't think she's ever been joyous, baleful, sad, disappointed, frightened, and so on, which those emotions are expressed in Mario and Luigi. Now I'm going devil's advocate here, I don't necessarily 100% agree with these arguments in Super Mario Adventures, but these are challenges designed to evaluate Peach's portrayal in that comic and maybe overall give Nintendo's Peach fairer appraisal.
Kingdom Battle and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Yeah that game pretty much how I think Peach with a weapon will turn out.

I like to headcanon that Peach puts on the display of emotions on purpose to give the audience a show, since Super Princess Peach makes it clear she has full control over them, and most of them are fake.

1653792548685.png

There's a bunch! They should be used more. These are only a small handful of all of them.

Okay now that I'm not on mobile here's the whole list!
Also I reject New Donkers and headcanon them as the same style as these characters. I'm the only photorealistic human allowed in the Mushroom Universe!

• 1653799725644.png

1653799734618.png

1653799742692.png

I like to headcanon that Maple and Azalea are best friends just like their royal lookalikes.
  • 1653799760421.png

1653799765480.png

1653860947778.png

1653860954036.png

Attachments

• 1653799551822.png
    1653799551822.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Okay now that I'm not on mobile here's the whole list!
Also I reject New Donkers and headcanon them as the same style as these characters. I'm the only photorealistic human allowed in the Mushroom Universe!

One thing that gets me about the Golf characters in Mario Golf 64 is how the humans don't have the same Silicon Graphic renders that the Mario characters have, which seems to me like they knew these characters would be one-off, so they did not want to go through the effort for renders that are single-purpose. It would go some ways in explaining why they generally can be drawn to look stylish (the 2D art) compared to Advance Tour's CGI artwork, because most of them ended up looking generic when they were reimagined, such as Gene Yuss. Only a few characters still retained their uniqueness, like Tiny and Putts. With that said, the new characters made for the game looked better because it felt like they were made with the graphics in mind, so Neil and Ella look great.

Also, Mario Tennis Power Tour shows that roster size quantity does not matter if most of them are one-offs, where some of them are at clear disadvantages due to being designed as an early opponent, that they are functionally handicapped (some of them don't have Power Shots because you can only get them after promoting to the intermediate level).

Thank you for reading.

Is Wario buff? Like yes he is fat, but have you seen my mans arms, so which is it is Wario a bodybuilder or a lazy fat man?

Both. He's got like, the "strong man" kind of build. Which often requires both a lot of muscle AND a lot of fat.

He's a lazy fat bodybuilder. I can't imagine him enjoying working out either. How his muscles don't degrade, I don't know.

he works out just to ensure he can suplex waluigi or theoretically mario (he never gets to suplex mario) as hard as possible

Why does everyone in Mushroom Kingdom want to twist Waluigi into weird interesting shapes like he's some sort of demented balloon animal.

It's given that Daisy wants to turn Waluigi into a pretzel. What will the others want?

Wario probably will smash Waluigi into a tasty eggplant pie by simply breathing on him

Bowser will twist Waluigi into a knot to hold that lava bridge up.

Luigi will twist Waluigi into that standard balloon dog to do more promotion for Luigi's Balloon World. Toad will just buy one for its shape.

Mario will stretch, whip, and roll Waluigi up until Waluigi's stringy enough to pose as fresh pasta.

Peach will stretch Waluigi to turn him into a makeshift parasol, which will come in handy for the upcoming summer.

Donkey Kong will just pulverize Waluigi into a boomerang because that beats using his own banana.

Yoshi will just use Waluigi to jump rope with.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi have a Chain Chomp that turns Waluigi into a ropey chew toy. Delicious.

Rosalina will just throw Waluigi into a black hole so he can get spaghettified.

Last edited:
Question is, what would Toadette do with Waluigi?

All I can think of is asking Luigi to turn Waluigi into a nice decorative lamp, so Luigi shocks Waluigi, causing Waluigi to make Waluigi motor noises and go stiff from shock. His head lights up like a lightbulb and his cap makes for the perfect lampshade. Toadette squeals from glee and carries him off.

What about Wiggler after the whole Twitter fiasco regarding Wednesdays?

Wiggler grabs Waluigi and slams him around like usual. The result is that Waluigi will resemble a nice tomato cage to help Wiggler grow tomatos for the season.

Everyone is sick of how useless Waluigi is and how insistent he is on being useless, so they force him into more useful shapes.

Of course this makes Waluigi complain even more than normal since complaining is the only thing Waluigi is exceptional at, but it doesn't make him less useless.

Why does everyone in Mushroom Kingdom want to twist Waluigi into weird interesting shapes like he's some sort of demented balloon animal.
Reminder that Nintendo themselves literally broke poor Waluigi's back for some artwork.
#JusticeForWaluigi'sBack
1653860314439.png

Wiggler grabs Waluigi and slams him around like usual. The result is that Waluigi will resemble a nice tomato cage to help Wiggler grow tomatos for the season.

Everyone is sick of how useless Waluigi is and how insistent he is on being useless, so they force him into more useful shapes.

Of course this makes Waluigi complain even more than normal since complaining is the only thing Waluigi is exceptional at, but it doesn't make him less useless.
Seems like the Wiggler Family in Dimble Wood will be happy about this one. XD

Back