post any random Mario thought on your mind

What would Yamamura even do? Would he be like a pigeon holding a racket too big for him and he eats edamame when he does special animations?

When Peach orders her Toads to refurbish her castle, do you think that some accidentally drop SM64 paintings on themselves while carrying them and remain stuck in whatever world they were transported to by those paintings?

prob something from land 2 its the most obscure mainline ame i could think of that had original music
that or the version of the ending theme from lost levels

I'd have to go with Mario, since he just has so many outfits in SMO that he can pick from. And a lot of them look great on him too!

Count Bleck in Super Paper Mario said:
Bleh heh heh heh heh heh... Their efforts are in vain. No one can stop Count Bleck!

Just as no one can ease the tempest that rages in my suffering heart...

Characterisation in this game is delivered with the subtlety of a fleet of ambulances

Well Super Paper Mario is a really limited medium (one game, no voice acting, no room for much character development, nonexistent worldbuilding) to deliver any sort of backstory. They have to rely on direct exposition.

Disney went from not being able to use Mario in Ralph Breaks The Internet due to his movie rights belonging to another studio from having cartoon characters from every major US animation studio(And a couple of Japanese and Canadian ones) in a motion picture that did not directly have the involvement of Steven Spielberg

Scarry stuff but anyways, had Illumination's Mario movie came out earlier, there is a chance Mario would be mutilated, have his mouth erased and made into a bootleg as a cameo, much like real life and a certain Vinesauce clip would be posted non stop

Remember, it sometimes pay to be a video game character who isn't owned by Disney, just ask Sora

It amuses me how, in Super Mario RPG, characters seem to have a digestive tolerance to normally toxic mouldy food, given how Mouldy Mushrooms grant 1HP and no side effects when consumed.

I guess in Mario's world, Wario isn't such a big outlier for being able to eat garbage and even benefitting from it.

Reactions: zel
Maybe characters in Mushroom Kingdom just like eating any type of fungus.

fair point about the mould, but what about Poison Mushrooms? or do they become consumable after a ton of processing?

edit: learned that in ttyd they have a small chance of filling your hp amount. even the deadliest types of fungi aren't deadly enough for mushroom kingdom residents

Back