post any random Mario thought on your mind

What if they went in the pond near the castle
unsanitary but it could work

Well, in Rainbow Ride, falling off kills you, so I think that's the end point for all the waste there.

Buuuut that Wing Cap Over the Rainbow does lead into the pond near the castle if you fall off.

Ohhhh doesn't Hazy Maze Cave, in the exit after the Dorrie area, lead to the moat too? Gotta take note of another bathroom in Peach's Castle. Hazy Maze Cave is evidently the most used toilet of Peach's Castle, though I figure people empty their bladders at Dire Dire Docks.

do you think it is weird that someone made

Last edited:
ayy, i made a thread for Mario animations the other day! i already posted the JoJo parody in there. the thread could use some bumping, you know... just a heads-up.

Anyway, I wanted to spread the word on something: there's a post on Reddit requesting internet passers-by for backups of a currently lost official European Mario site. Archive sites like Wayback Machine seem to have omitted it. Might have had interesting tid-bits on it to cite on our wiki.

In Paper Mario Sticker Star, there's this piece of paper with the code: "XD3R-B8HH-9ZR2-FL16". As far as I know, no one has deciphered what this means.

1626052958208.png

It's not a code to anything on the eshop, because those codes don't have Z in them, it's too long to be a friend code, and I don't think it's a Mario Maker 1 ID (Though if it was, we wouldn't be able to check. Also this game came out years before Mario Maker... so yeah).

Shesez (The boundary break guy) said "I've been told what it really is" on Twitter.

1626053618308.png

After a year of people begging him to say what it was, he responded with this:

1626053658084.png

Honestly this probably means he was lying, but even if he isn't we still have no idea what the code means.

Anyways, a Twitter user found that adding a ".com" to the code and searching it brings you to a website a different code. However this website was created after Supper Mario Broth reported on the code, so whoever made it was probably just trying to make their own ARG or something. It's still pretty cool though.

Another Twitter user converted the code into binary, and it created an image (I recommend reading that whole thread):

And that's about all I could find about it unfortunately. For hated as this game is, I think it's actually really cool to have an unsolved mystery in a Mario game. One potential lead that I think is worth exploring is checking the Japanese version of the game and seeing if the code is there too. It might just be something added in the western localization that doesn't really mean anything. I'm not able to do this, but if anyone else can read Japanese and has a Japanese copy of Sticker Star, please check. It's in World 5-1.

People keep saying Bowser dies when he's in the lava, but that's not always true? Bowser got himself fully submerged in lava in 3D World (I don't think he even gets launched) but just somehow managed to get out and trap the Sprixie Princesses. I just wonder how he's able to do that that one time.

Til in smash Green Mario is not based on Luigi, but on Jinbe of Mole Mania. Black Mario on Foreman of Wrecking Crew, Blue Mario on NES arcade Mario Bros. Mario, While Yellow Mario is in fact based on Wario, as Purple Mario on none other than Nabbit

So like an average human being, I checked the list of weapons in Mario + Rabbids Battle Kingdom ( Which I haven't even played ) and
dbmf1b1-4a87b420-d57a-46d8-a15b-d4e65b237d15.png

No reference to the plunger gun from Rayman : Raving Rabbids? as far as I can tell at least anyway, can be totally wrong.
it would've worked on multiple levels

from my rayman phase i had last year (which overlapped with mario rabbids) i can confirm 100% no rayman references in the entire game whatsoever. which is like. eh whatever
also Gosh this render is ugly but tbh that applies to most of the other renders from this game

yeah Rayman renders are pretty ugly beasts, anyway I just sort of expected it a bit, mostly cuz Raving Rabbids is more a Rabbids game than anything else, was their debut game too, felt the plunger gun was just too perfect lol

Mario is a plumber! Nobody is more fit to use that than him. Or Luigi.

Also, the render is ugly probably because the lighting is poor and the tonal range isn't really fully taken advantage of, so....

If you brake too late, the shell will still come after you, so....

To this day, I wonder what happened to Yoshi and DK in Power Tennis' intro
They both probably quit playing tennis after being denied a finals match against the Mario Bros.

I like to think they were tied up and thrown into the janitor's closet and everybody forgot about it until they had to rebuild the stadium.

Back