post any random Mario thought on your mind

BlueShelledKoopaTroopa

The Procrastinator aka BlueShelledKoopaTroopa
Pronouns
He/him
To this day, I wonder what happened to Yoshi and DK in Power Tennis' intro
They both probably quit playing tennis after being denied a finals match against the Mario Bros.

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Wario and Waluigi killed them.

Koopa con Carne

Don’t call me Bushwick.
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
I just started a playthrough of Paper Mario: Color Splash. Jesus Christ, I can’t understate how off-putting the battles are. The fact that you have to 1. drag a card in the designated spot, 2. tap “Card Ready”, 3. (sometimes) tap and hold the card to colour it, 4. tap “Done Painting”, and 5. flick the card upwards makes me wanna lose it.

The game looks good but did they have to ruin function with this much form?

EDIT: Just discovered that you can use buttons for these actions, instead of the touchscreen. That makes the battles a bit more bearable.

Last edited:

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Pronouns
He/him
People say it's tedious but I dunno, I got used to it.

Only usually takes me about 2 or 3 seconds.

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Oh was that with Wii Remote controls, free emulator controls, or paid emulator controls?

Nyanma

Jyarei Queen
Pronouns
She/her
Watched the season 2 finale of Dr. Stone, they brought up Mario ... To make a "Mushrooms are drugs" joke ... While someone was dying

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
i don't get why people say WarioWare Wario is the gross one. has he EVER done farting and burping in warioware games? like, he's the same rude slob in wario land as he is in warioware, they pick their noses in both games. wario world wario has a freaking cross-section diagram of him with a cockroach in his brain!