post any random Mario thought on your mind

Evidently Waluigi decided to pose like he was a female character on the front cover of a comic book.

No wonder I had promiscuous vibes with that picture lmao

You know, Waluigi... there's a fine line between being graceful and giving your audience visual cues that you're about to be flamed by judges on a talent show.

They used Wario Wikia instead of MarioWiki....????????

I mean come on, MarioWiki has a repository of Wario getting killed images in their Mario Party articles.

OF COURSE they have to make a Mario on drugs joke he eats mushrooms, they had to throw it in, as if it wasn't told a billion times already

and they threw in Luigi and Peach adultery joke too out of nowhere because why not, adults watch this, so they have to make a sex joke to pander

They used Wario Wikia instead of MarioWiki....????????

I mean come on, MarioWiki has a repository of Wario getting killed images in their Mario Party articles.

OF COURSE they have to make a Mario on drugs joke he eats mushrooms, they had to throw it in, as if it wasn't told a billion times already

and they threw in Luigi and Peach adultery joke too out of nowhere because why not, adults watch this, so they have to make a sex joke to pander
it's snl, they've probably never even played a mario game.

That new SNL skit about Wario is truly something.
Yes, it's juvenile, stupid and has the same tired "jokes" everyone with a brain the size of a peanut has made countless times over.

This thing felt... unnecessary. I don't even remember what the punchline was, if there was one.

I'm also dumbfounded as to why they cited the Wario Wikia of all places.

Did anyone notice that they used the same picture of Wario in the wiki segment?

I hope they get a lawsuit from Nintendo for that... thing they showed.

No parody is protected under fair use law.

It had like two funny moments and the rest was cringe.

I don't watch SNL, so watching this was an experience.

ok i looked at nokis bio in super sluggers and it feels like i cant read..... what pronouns did they use for the noki/????
Level1_Bluenoki_Back.jpg

and note this too
unknown.png

i also looked at super sluggers quotes, and stuff from superstar baseball, and those taught me nothing im so confused

I'm gonna guess Toad wrote those bios and thought people wouldn't notice.

Kind of weird to see male pronouns for someone who's female. It's also worth noting that Magikoopas actually have bad stamina, which contradicts the Red Magikoopa's bio entry.

i do have to mention that pronouns do not always equal gender, like, for example, a person that identifies as a woman but goes by he/him, for any number of reasons, or a person who identifies as a man but goes by she/her. and such like that
this isnt related to this confusion with the noki though. i still dont know whats going on with that. if the card refers to "his changeup" as specifcially "marios changeup", then why are they avoiding using any pronouns for them??? they didnt for the pianta ("[...]because Blue Pianta can hit a mile when he charges all the way up!") so ??

That was written way back before people made a big thing about pronouns. It was probably written by some guy who knew nothing about the source material.

If they made Wendy that actual race then that would mean something.

But they didn't.

Among the worst thing about DK Jungle Beat never being brought up is no one seems to remember the Party Monkies
225px-HelperMonkey-DKJB.png

Would love for these little dudes to be back alongside Animal Buddies that aren't just Rambi and Squawks

Back