post any random Mario thought on your mind

it's a good racetrack though

Birthday gear in Dream Team doesn't seem to do anything for my birthday despite its claims.
No change in stats, no noticeable difference in power in battle, not even any mention of a pow boost.
I'm a little disappointed, tbh was hoping for a celebratory cosmetic effect in battle, or for Starlow on the field to randomly say upon starting the game something like "Hey this is random but I feel like it's someone's birthday today... so just in case.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Count Cannoli is my favorite character in the Wario franchise besides Wario himself, which is ironic because I ate a cannoli once and it tasted disgusting.

It disappoints me so much that you can only drive Wario's amazing car in like one game that no one plays that much anymore and is hard to get.

Yeah... Man, I really wish Wario's car appeared in another game where you can drive it.

*Ukiki's paw activates. The car becomes available in Mario Kart Tour, exclusively as a gift for Gold Pass subscribers in only one tour, and has the Rocket Start Plus skill (which renders it basically useless).*

It disappoints me so much that you can only drive Wario's amazing car in like one game that no one plays that much anymore and is hard to get.
You also need a big ol heavyweight with you to drive it, so no Baby Bros on the car antagonizing Warios on a Goo-Goo Buggy

Mario Kart 9 (or would they call it 10?) should have a new battle mode taking notes from Mario Party 5's Super Duel Mode. (And of course have the classic battle mode too)

Mario Kart 9 (or would they call it 10?) should have a new battle mode taking notes from Mario Party 5's Super Duel Mode. (And of course have the classic battle mode too)

I feel like a tank style mode kinda clashes with the higher speed and control of Mario Kart though. Not sure how they'll fit something like that in.

I feel like a tank style mode kinda clashes with the higher speed and control of Mario Kart though. Not sure how they'll fit something like that in.
It could work similar to Mario Kart Double Dash or Crash Tag Team Racing with one person driving and the other person firing the weapons.

What spinoffs are we even getting? Paper Mario missed it, but it's already a given, isn't it?

Yesterday I came across a Rosalina-related drawing that, well, was a very disturbing sight. I'd rather not talk about it, because it's just too gruesome of a sight for me to comprehend.

I'm going to guess that's fetish art.

I'm going to guess that's fetish art.

Not even close. The drawing that I'm talking about contains graphical brutality to the Lumas; beyond borderline stuff. And just as a side note, Sephiroth is also present.

Trust me, this particular drawing's contents are very gruesome, but if you wish to be traumatized, you can find it at DeviantArt.

It could work similar to Mario Kart Double Dash or Crash Tag Team Racing with one person driving and the other person firing the weapons.
Twisted Metal... Twisted Mario? :diddy:

Aaaa I'm now realizing it'd be better as a mod because it would probably need to be its own entire game

Today a friend told me Mario did not really excel at anything physically when compared to his friends. Everyone else has some special physical trait to them while he's just the "balanced/normal one", and thus is a lot more boring than the others.

I didn't really know what to say there, so he's probably right?

I don't see what's so boring about versatility. Mario would be the type that can tackle any situation without any difficulty. Isn't variety the spice of life?

I guess he was the only one of all the characters that was a vietnam soldier, fought a krakken and piloted an arkanoid spaceship, but that wasn't the point.

@Penguin Mario Fine but "balanced" doesn't mean "good at everything". He's just mediocre in all the stats, but everyone else excels at something he does not. You know what they say: all toasters toast toasters jack of all trades, master of none lol.

Back