post any random Mario thought on your mind

Here's my random thought:
Marioman.png

Consider.

Mega Man is wearing the big bro's stache, cool. Lucky him, I needed one in Animal Crossing, and I didn't get one.
Yeah, but think about the sick implications...

If you folks could have the Mario voice cast read a script of any movie, which one would you choose and who would voice who?
Me? Avengers 1, Charles Martinet uses his Wario voice for Tony Stark, his Mario voice for Steve Rogers, his Luigi voice for Bruce Banner (With Stock Yoshi clips for Hulk), his Toadsworth voice for Nick Fury, and his Waluigi voice for Loki
Thor is stock DK clips and Coulson is stock Diddy clips, Samatha Kelly using her Toad voice for Hawkeye and her Peach voice for Pepper, Dana Mustard using her Daisy voice for Black Widow and Stan Lee is still himself because I'm still sad he's gone
Kenny James can do a Bowser roar for Thanos in the post credit scene even though he didn't talk in the first movie

If you folks could have the Mario voice cast read a script of any movie, which one would you choose and who would voice who?
Me? Avengers 1, Charles Martinet uses his Wario voice for Tony Stark, his Mario voice for Steve Rogers, his Luigi voice for Bruce Banner (With Stock Yoshi clips for Hulk), his Toadsworth voice for Nick Fury, and his Waluigi voice for Loki
Thor is stock DK clips and Coulson is stock Diddy clips, Samatha Kelly using her Toad voice for Hawkeye and her Peach voice for Pepper, Dana Mustard using her Daisy voice for Black Widow and Stan Lee is still himself because I'm still sad he's gone
Kenny James can do a Bowser roar for Thanos in the post credit scene even though he didn't talk in the first movie
Yeah, but what about Scott Burns? Talk about an underrated voice actor.

Scott Burns Bowser was shit.

Made him sound like the cookie monster's drunk brother.

Scott Burns Bowser was shit.

Made him sound like the cookie monster's drunk brother.
Yeah, but that's what he's supposed to sound like, isn't it?

If they bring back full voice acting for a theoretical Super Mario Odyssey 2 (which makes sense, since Super Mario Sunshine was kinda Super Mario 64 2) I hope they get Scott Burns to do Bowser. Regardless of quality, he needs to do it.

No

Isn't Scott the Sunshine Bowser?

If so, hell naw. Bowser deserves better than... whatever the hell that was.

I liked his portrayal of Bowser in Mario Party 8.

"BLABLABLEEBLAH BLAH"
"BLA BLA BLEE BLURURRUGH"

And his death noise when you beat him in the final battle minigame is probably the best Bowser death noise.

Animal Crossing but anything can happen at any time. For example: You could be talking to your favorite villager when suddenly aliens invade your town, and you have to steal one of their ships to blow up the mothership and save everyone.

Yes, I can't wait to drown Wario in a pool or make Waluigi die of anger.

super donkey, the one that looks so much like yoshis island and has the weird aviator rayman lookin ass, for the record, was apparently actually supposed to be miyamotos version of donkey kong??? and then it somehow became plok. everyones calling it a yi prototype but its not
but yea im looking at all the early sprites being posted on discord and its SO SO COOL and is also giving me tons of drawing material >: )

We've all seen what he looks like without one. It's a huge world of difference. Everyone thinks he's a middle aged man from that thing alone. Whoa.

Back