post any random thought on your mind

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
I remember this. It's amazing. They tried to make Mario sound like a gruff Brooklynite and, well, Charles Martinet totally subverted that expectation. I hope he does a reading of Super Mario Adventures, that'll be spicy.

And yes this is among countless examples behind my constant begging for Mario to speak in full sentences.

winstein

Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
Given how we have a crossover between Tetris & Dr. Mario and Tetris & Puyo Puyo, I would love a Puyo Puyo & Dr. Mario game, and hopefully it has the traditional Puyo Puyo things like full dialogue (voiced acted too!) between the Puyo Puyo characters and the Mario characters, and hopefully take some cues from Dr. Mario World in how the VS is handled.

Thank you for reading.

Gojirin

Roar
Advise for anyone trying to play Jungle Beat with the Bongos, take a break every now and then, the game is fun but it isn't worth losing feeling in your hands

ZelenPixel

zelen the actual spore creature
in another thread
i do wonder if we could count all of each koopalings individual appearances to see which one the devs seem to love the most and the least. you know what? imma do that later!
ok so
counting only games! remakes dont count if they have appeared in the og game. no scrapped appearances or cameos
games everyone appears in: smb3, smw, nsmbwii, nsmb2, nsmbu, smm2, yoshis safari, hotel mario, ss, pj, bisdx, mk8, mkt, ssb4, ssbu, puzzle & dragons, pmcs (17)

now total count while counting the games that dont have all the koopalings
larry: mario is missing, m&s2016, m&s2020, dmw (21)
morton: - (17)
wendy: mario is missing, m&s2016, m&s2020, dmw (21)
iggy: mario is missing (18)
roy: mario is missing, m&s2016, dmw (20)
lemmy: dmw (18)
ludwig: mario is missing, m&s2016, dmw (20)
ranked, larry and wendy get the most appearances with 21, followed by roy and ludwig with 20, then iggy and lemmy with 18 and morton gets the least with 17 (rip morton)
i mighta gotten some stuff wrong but basically ya

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
Square be knocking on their door any minute now.

Sailor Mario

Oh this entire time I thought the post was talking about Samus's cameo

Mcmadness

East to west censorship is a funny thing.

Sailor Mario

But the west version is better because they actually show the bullets flying over your character's head, like a comedy routine.

Mcmadness

It also makes sense since it's all a play, but it still amuses me that they used real guns in the Japanese version.

Sailor Mario

Of course, it suggests the time where Rare tried to give Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong real guns

Ray Trace

You Can Tick Off Birds If You Follow My Advice
Hey at least they're not finger banging each other.