post any random thought on your mind

Ray Trace

Hаppy бirтhдаy то...wаiт...iт's noт мy бirтhдаy?
Yes, I can't wait to drown Wario in a pool or make Waluigi die of anger.

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
super donkey, the one that looks so much like yoshis island and has the weird aviator rayman lookin ass, for the record, was apparently actually supposed to be miyamotos version of donkey kong??? and then it somehow became plok. everyones calling it a yi prototype but its not
but yea im looking at all the early sprites being posted on discord and its SO SO COOL and is also giving me tons of drawing material >: )

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
We've all seen what he looks like without one. It's a huge world of difference. Everyone thinks he's a middle aged man from that thing alone. Whoa.

Celia

Let's do our best today!
I like to think Mario has everyone who helped him on his adventures phone number and uses that to stay in contact
... The problem is a lot of them don't have hands
"Don't forget to call mama!"

Sailor Mario

Nah Rosalina often ends up super busy. Mario has contacted her before but Rosalina has to do astronomy work and needs to tend to every Luma. It's exhausting. She knows Mario's up for the job.

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
i feel mario would like to rescue peach on his own anyway. even if he had the chance to call someone powerful to do it for him. it doesnt seem like he minds all that much with how much fun hes having just jumping around, and also by doing it himself hed show he really cares enough to do it every time. ya get what i mean?

Bob Craples

The Too Cool For School Aardvark
They can't use water against each other, but Shadow Mario can spawn hundreds of enemies.

Bowser II

Just like the first one, except better.
Are Shadow Mario and Gooigi acting independently from their controllers? Because I feel like Gooigi is a lot more limited than Shadow Mario in terms of power and mobility. The only way I see him winning is if he's actively being controlled by Luigi, who could easily outwit Bowser Jr.

Celia

Let's do our best today!
Today, I found out that Mario vitamin gummies exist

That's at least more likey to appeal to kids than The Flintstones, I guess

Sailor Mario

I hate to be a spoilsport but nothing powers up a kid as well as a balanced diet. Don't need multivitamins.

Ray Trace

Hаppy бirтhдаy то...wаiт...iт's noт мy бirтhдаy?
Who needs multivitamins when you have megavitamins anyway?

Bob Craples

The Too Cool For School Aardvark
Are Shadow Mario and Gooigi acting independently from their controllers? Because I feel like Gooigi is a lot more limited than Shadow Mario in terms of power and mobility. The only way I see him winning is if he's actively being controlled by Luigi, who could easily outwit Bowser Jr.
Their each acting independently.