post any random thought on your mind

Sailor Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's most out-there sailor
I'm the type that just wants to see Mario rendered in nice CGI and getting ample screen time in a story being told. I mean, closest thing we got was a Mario Power Tennis opening. Anyway I think I'd prefer a TV show over a movie since it jives with the episodic and flux nature of Mario better.

I don't think Mario can translate super well to live action without losing a lot of what makes people like him.

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
After finishing TOK I have accepted that Paper Bowser will forever be the King DeDeDe of the series.

Oh well. Least the game is still good.

Celia

Let's do our best today!
Does Disney still own the rights to the live action SMB movie?
Can totally see them going "Look, we got Mario movie on Disney Plus!" during the anniversary, lmao

Sailor Mario

wait, Disney having rights to it is something I didn't know before

Ray Trace

Hаppy бirтhдаy то...wаiт...iт's noт мy бirтhдаy?
Super Mario Advance 2 is better than Super Mario Advance 4 though, since 2 lets me freely play as Luigi while Luigi in 4 is locked behind some idiotic "2" player mode.

Mcmadness

I prefer bros 3.

Celia

Let's do our best today!
Speaking of Advance, the Giga Leak prooved that it was supposed to be a series of Super Mario Bros Deluxe for GBC, explaining why SMB1 isn't there

BlueWingedYoshi

The Procrastinator
I always go back and forth on whether I prefer 3 over World. I love the many power ups and different themes of 3, but then I also love the Yoshi abilities, flexibility of Mario/Luigi, and secrets of World. I do feel that some levels in 3 are a bit short, while the length of the levels in World generally felt just right.
World has slightly better bosses due to more variety. Some of the character sprites look better in 3 than World. Advance 4 does help 3 since extra levels are included with the e-reader expansion.

Mcmadness

Mario Party games are very cut and paste.

Ray Trace

Hаppy бirтhдаy то...wаiт...iт's noт мy бirтhдаy?
6 and 7 have their own boards too

i like how 7's are globe trotting themed

Sailor Mario

i just realised this line that appears for two games in a row its kinda out of character for mario. what reason does he have to call someone a stinky

where is it used in the games anyway
Mario says this as a a taunt. When you wait your turn, you can taunt by pressing the R button (and you unlock this for a certain amount of points). It's out of character but he's probably forced to say it. To him, calling them "stinky" is like his best effort as an insult. Anyway, that's how I saw it, the voice delivery doesn't sound much like a genuine insult.

Luigi does a fake sneeze which is adorable (and knowing that Mario also does a fake sneeze in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour makes it so much better; those sneezes are just absolutely something the brothers would do if they were to try to taunt someone)

and here's a voice pack in .zip (mario party 7 and 6 have the same voice effects) so you can listen to them